'White Noise' from MALL Soundtrack available for download!

hahninator

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should've kept it raw.

I don't think so. Incidentally, White Noise differs from THP because has a Industrial-vibe that any track on THP has. But the guitar sounds like in bad quality, IMO. I like the effects in Chester's vocals, especially in the second verse, but is still strange.

Given Up, No More Sorrow. What are trying to argue?

We should make a new poll about the LP's heaviest song yet :P

Edited by kiq fLP

We should make a new poll about the LP's heaviest song yet :P

I would have to say that LP's heaviest stuff that they recorded and released so far is 'A Line In The Sand', 'Qwerty', 'No More Sorrow' and now 'WHITE NOISE'.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with that. There are also bits of songs that are really heavy by LP standards. A few examples that I can give are the bridge of Across The Line (a severely underrated LP song) and the bridge of the Figure.09 demo (with very raw Chester screams) are quite heavy to me. The bridge of Given Up counts too. As far as full songs go, you have it nailed. I sure wish they'd play A Line In The Sand live.

Across the Line is one of my favorites songs by LP... annoys me the fact that it wasn't included in MtM :/

Figure.09 is a great song, but the screams in the demo bridge of ot are awesome, they could kept it in the full version.

A Line in the Sand can be a killer live... but LP has to play it to know xD

UIG because I think the lyrics are terribly repetitive. The song wasn't even intended for THP.

Final Masq because I saw it 9x on tour and am tired of it..... It doesn't have a lasting effect for a song like WFTE has, for example.

the next tour they'll probably add intro/outro and theny you'll come to like the song xD?

the next tour they'll probably add intro/outro and theny you'll come to like the song xD?

Probably! :P

No secret that I disliked WFTE a LOT in 2010-2011 when they debuted it. Chester turned up SO loud on the rapping parts really killed the song for me. Now with Apaches, Wall Of Noise and the fixed loudness on Chester rapping (which should be 100% Mike and 0% Chester, in my opinion), the song is an anthem. I do like the intros and outros they do live - those are always a very appealing part of the show to me. But yes, WFTE was a mess to me before they fixed the volume of Chester and before they added the intro/outro; amazing what can happen to a song with a few changes.

Final Masquerade is fine. Just not a huge fan of the song. I'd rather see something heavier. If they want to play it, play it, not a huge complaint from me.

I think that we all should get back to discussing White Noise.

So how does the song hold up,almost a week after release?

I don't play as much as I used to at this point and I feel like most, if not all, of The Hunting Party is better than the song. But I still like it a lot. It's a great heavy song to jam out to.