2014.10.18 - Belo Horizonte, MG - Circuito Banco do Brasil (+ Webcast)

RogueSoul

You guys are up-to-date in any direction, thanks for that. :)

Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You intro/bridge was kind of crazy random stuff! :huh:

"They should let his replacement appear on stage, I don't see what's the problem with that."

When the recoding is up you should watch closely One step Closer, there you can see his replacement.

Edited by Sessin

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should let his replacement appear on stage, I don't see what's the problem with that.

I doubt that they aren't letting him. Ted was on stage when he filled in for Phoenix, Kurt was on stage when he filled in for Chester on Shadow of the Day, Jeremy was on stage when he filled in for Brad in Japan.

I saw Brad during the bridge of SIB.

Video?

I highly doubt that. You probably saw Benjamin playing Brad's guitar.

No video of Kurt on SOTD. Only happened at one show, confirmed by fans in attendance and addressed by Mike following the song (check the DSP).

Mike on guitar at the end of ITE again, that's random.

100% confirmed that it's Benjamin on guitar - the solo at the end of Faint was played the way Benjamin plays it at soundcheck (Benjamin actually knows his scales and can come up with a solo that fits the end of Faint, unlike the garbage Brad's been playing for years).