2014.09.15 - Los Angeles, CA (VyRT)

RogueSoul

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VyRT is pulling all the videos from youtube.

There's a proshot of full show missing first 2 tracks... you know where to find it.

EDIT: Btw, since link was posted in VyRT's twitter and stream was available for everyone for free, is it ok to post a link here?

Since the stream ended up being free I'd say it's allowed to be shared here. The VIP content might be questionable though.

Really cool to see some collaborations happening! Really awesome to see they played Rebellion with Daron, and even more to see they played Faint with Austin. I hope they will have more collaborations with him when they tour with Of Mice & Men. Awesome show!

Daron makes Rebellion sound better, but it isn't very noticeable. The main problems are Mike and Chester harmonizing. Still waiting on Jared Leto to go on stage with them for as much as he said that this tour was a collaboration of love and all those existential things he writes about in 30STM's lyrics.

Completely different event, won't be a full performance, might not even be footage from the Hollywood Bowl show. Everything is broken down by the hour and there's a shitload of other stuff going on outside of the musical guests. This looks like it'll be a pre-recorded broadcast of MAYBE 2 songs, and they could literally be from any show. LP will be on sometime between 1 AM-2 AM EST/10 PM-11 PM PST. Click on "Reason 14" and repeatedly drag the "in this hour" thing to the left, it lists LP as the musical guest during that hour.

The show will be rebroadcast in a few days. I'll keep you updated if anyone's interested

Yes, please.

Completely different event, won't be a full performance, might not even be footage from the Hollywood Bowl show. Everything is broken down by the hour and there's a shitload of other stuff going on outside of the musical guests. This looks like it'll be a pre-recorded broadcast of MAYBE 2 songs, and they could literally be from any show. LP will be on sometime between 1 AM-2 AM EST/10 PM-11 PM PST. Click on "Reason 14" and repeatedly drag the "in this hour" thing to the left, it lists LP as the musical guest during that hour.

Yep, you're right, it was Mexico 2012.

Just watched over the webcast. Sorry guys but I feel Rebellon isnt living up to the expectations of how I wish It was live. Chester was rough. He didn't have a great show vocally too. I think he knew it when he basically let the crowd sing all of Crawling. I think he had an off night. Didn't seem as energetic as he usually is.

Robot Boy should just be called Mike Solo v2. Either way he kills it Same with the Actual Mike solo. Its my favorite part of the set right now.

I'm so glad Mike's Guitar work on ITE lasted one or two performances. He adds so much more to the song when hes in the crowd recording with peoples phones and what not then the second guitar part does anyway. "I was told there was something to walk on over here," "Something to walk on?"

Also noticed a little more Vocal Effects then I had previously heard. Mike has a lo-fi/distored effect on his Mike during LITE and Chester has a couple on a few songs.

Also noticed that Brad isn't playing the usual guitar part during the verses of Numb. Might be wrong but I think hes playing the Numb/Encore guitar stuff up until the Chorus now.

And I know its gets alot of hate here but I really dont mind the UIG verse mash.

Bleed it out from Drum solo on is epic. Love the guitar jam they've got going.

You mean Monterrey, let's stop calling the Monterrey show as Mexico 12 just because it was released with that name in an official release.. Mexico 2012 must be a reference to Mexico City not Monterrey.

The official release name is "Live In Monterrey".