2014.09.15 - Los Angeles, CA (VyRT)

RogueSoul

YUP. I knew I shouldn't have fucking paid money for this shit. I am so pissed right now... They should have been prepared for high traffic. Especially when they are broadcasting Linkin fucking Park, who has an insanely massive following.

You speak as if you are currently missing LP's set, which you're not - you're missing MARS's set, which you couldn't care less about. So instead of complaining about it, let's just hope they can settle every thing out. Believe. They're trying their best.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You speak as if you are currently missing LP's set, which you're not - you're missing MARS's set, which you couldn't care less about. So instead of complaining about it, let's just hope they can settle every thing out. Believe. They're trying their best.

So what? What if I wanted to watch MARS's set? I paid money, so I should be entitled to watch them if I wanted to.

So what? What if I wanted to watch MARS's set? I paid money, so I should be entitled to watch them if I wanted to.

You have all the right to want to watch them, and you're right, you did pay. But the point is, they're trying to deliver the best they can. Complaining about it won't really help, it'll just add to your frustration.

LOL... right when LP starts, it crashes. Once again. I think the soldiers all over the world officially crashed this shit.

So when the Echelon crash it it's like "FUCK THIS WEBSITE" but when the Soldiers do it it's like "FUCK YEAH LINKIN PARK"

:rolleyes:

So when the Echelon crash it it's like "FUCK THIS WEBSITE" but when the Soldiers do it it's like "FUCK YEAH LINKIN PARK"

:rolleyes:

I'm not going to sit here and argue back and forth. Chill out. I was joking.

BTW: I totally called it that Daron would come do Rebellion at this show. Look at the post. Lol.

Did anyone else catch when Mike said ''we have a few surprises for you guys tonight''? I'm thinking maybe a new song from THP or another guest. Maybe Mike E. from Incubus on BIO??

Edited by Geki

They're not boring on stage. 2 guests, that's awesome. Plus, I didn't buy the stream so I would have no right to complain about shit lol. I just hope one day to get a pro-shot of Set B.

People have been complaining the whole tour about the set and the lack of surprises, even myself at some points. I am happy they finally did something special and we have a pro-shot of it.

There's a proshot of full show missing first 2 tracks... you know where to find it.

EDIT: Btw, since link was posted in VyRT's twitter and stream was available for everyone for free, is it ok to post a link here?

Edited by Nikita