2014.08.13 - Bristow, VA, Jiffy Lube Live

RogueSoul

In my opinion, they should just make a few changes, including th shortened songs. They should just drop Given Up, and New Divide, even if they're just portions. Chester can't do them justice live anymore, and they're just played out. And play the original Castle of Glass, which is WAY better than the RECHARGED version. If there's any songs that should be shortened, keep Burn It Down for that. Song is terrible live from all angles and it would put way less stress on Chester. And to make things interesting, instead of a Solo Medley for Joe, make it one big band jam, throwing a bunch of different parts from other songs into one joint jam. AND WHY ARE THEY SHORTENING UNTIL IT'S GONE?!?!? It's arguably the most attention radio-wise THP has gotten since it's release so shortening it makes no sense. And the encore has to be heavier. Bring BIO or WID back into the main set and drop Faint or OSC for the encore. Hell, being the new LFY mix into the encore

^^^^^ Drop Given up and Faint? You're just talking crazy now....

I meant bring either of them down from the main set into the encore. Not drop them completely. That would be a crime in itself. And yes, drop Given Up. It's had it's time and it just doesn't live up to its quality live anymore

Edited by Erockk2121

Mark and I are pretty positive that Warren took over for Joe on Faint last night. Make a show note of it.

Other notes: Chester spent a lot of time down in the crowd during this show. So much that Mike even commented that he didn't think Chester had ever spent that much time down there.

Chester dedicated Wastelands to the IAVA.

Edited by CookieMonster

This was my favorite show of the tour, of the 8 shows that I saw. The sound was spot on, the crowd was INSANE...rowdiest LP crowd I've ever been in. Pits galore on the left side. Had such a good time. This was my favorite amphitheatre next to WPB in the USA so I am glad it lived up to my expectations!