Top Posters In This Topic

Given up

Points of Authority

The Requiem

Catalyst

Guilty All The Same

Faint

One Step Closer

Now on to the screening of the Mall! Won free tickets, hopefully I'll bump into someone from the band

Lucky! Have fun! I have become completely obsessed with Mall over the past few months. The book got a 4.5/5 almost everywhere, I think the movie will be just as great. It's a great, very dark, story.

Dare I say she's a bigger LP fan than anyone here :lol: She goes to like every fucking show. She was in South Africa in 2012, Download, and at this show :P

Wow haha I've been to 15 so far (not counting FM,DBS or STP). She probably has been to like 40.

I like the fact that when the band plays s mini set they drop all their biggest mid tempo singles and play high energy songs like Given Up and Points.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come. I know it's a short set, but the only softer song on this set was UIG. Maybe they'll surprise a on Carnivores and drop some of the softer songs. Won't get my hopes up though.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come. I know it's a short set, but the only softer song on this set was UIG. Maybe they'll surprise a on Carnivores and drop some of the softer songs. Won't get my hopes up though.

the'll play at least Finak Masquerade

Edited by stich

Disappointing set when we were expecting FM at the least, but they do have a point in making it a heavy mini-set. Throw in something like APFMH, WTCFM, or most songs from THP and you have the foundation of the Carnivores setlists. But for that tour there will obviously be some soft classics in it. Probably gonna get what we have had for the last tour with more of THP songs.

If they do a rotating set lists for Carnivores, what songs do you think they'll rotate in and out each night?

they can rotate old non-singles songs (Points, With You) and the new songs wil hopefully debut.