2014.07.24 - San Diego, CA - mtvU Fandom Awards

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome show, one of the best OSC performances in recent years

It was a good performance! Glad they played it last again, not early in the set. I still miss the dramatic pause extended version, but oh well.

Edited by Southpaw818

Show page for this is done and up. http://lplive.net/shows/db/2014/20140724 Thanks to Soul for the assistance. I've been super busy for quite a while so I didn't have time until today to put it up. It was actually outside of the ballpark in a plaza, so I added that info and then show notes, other notes, etc. Source info too.

Heading out for the WPB rehearsal in 2 days...can't wait.

'POA' & 'GATS' were uploaded 2 days later (29.07.) but aren't available anymore for some reason. 'Faint' actually leaded to the 'POA' video and the intro (The Requiem/The Catalys) wasn't uploaded at any time there - just the link seemed to be correct.

So far they shared 5 videos from this show with a total length of 19:04 @ 720p/flv (3500 kbps) and with the size of 489 mb.

Also 'Until It's Gone' from the mtvU Fandom broadcast was also shared on rutracker in 1080i - 489 mb (04:03) with intruduction as well.

Edited by Phoenix220

Ok so then it's fine I will share them in the download section and in addition I also got 2 videos (GATS + Given Up) from Rock am Ring 2014 from MTV.de with a different audio source + 2 MTV World Stage 2012 songs also shared on MTV.de (In My Remains + Given Up).

I think the best solution would be to open a new thread in the downoad section for all these MTV videos right ?