2014.07.24 - San Diego, CA - mtvU Fandom Awards

The thing is, Rebellion is going to be costly. If we get Rebellion, we're going to lose either With You and Runaway, or A Place For My Head and Forgotten.

yeah but new songs to hear/see is much better than songs we've all known since years, isn't it? :) and i believe only With You will stay in the setlist in any form.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but new songs to hear/see is much better than songs we've all known since years, isn't it? :)

I'd much rather see an older song such as APFMH or even Reading My Eyes over songs that came later like In Between. I do want to see the THP songs performed for at least ONE tour though, if not all at once, but maybe one or two new songs per tour.

yeah but new songs to hear/see is much better than songs we've all known since years, isn't it? :) and i believe only With You will stay in the setlist in any form.

It may suck suck for some people, but there are longtime LP fans, such as myself, that have never seen them live before and would like to hear some of the older stuff live. I do wish they'd play 6 songs from THP rather than 5 though.

I think they will play Drawbar before Final Masquerade.

Maybe:

Ballad Medley

Drawbar

Final Masquerade

If they play Drawbar before FM, the best choice would be as a transition from WID. It has been done for Numb and this would work because WID is in G Minor and FM is in C Minor which would work well. The Iridescent portion from the Ballad Medley is in A Minor which would sound bad to transition. Plus by moving it after WID, it will place it at the end of the main set or in the encore.

I think Drawbar could happen especially since it is rumored that Tom Morello may join them for a few shows in England later. I don't know about the other song but I'm hoping for A Line In The Sand.

Why is "lol Mike's trolling" the automatic response every time he says something people don't want to hear? When Mike's trolling it's usually obvious to people who actually understand trolling, and there is NOTHING to gain by trolling about something like this.

Why is "lol Mike's trolling" the automatic response every time he says something people don't want to hear? When Mike's trolling it's usually obvious to people who actually understand trolling, and there is NOTHING to gain by trolling about something like this.

You should read your quote signature and then rethink your statement :lol:

Guys... Let's not forget that Mike is definitely one of the biggest TROLLS out there, so maybe, JUST MAYBE, we will get more than two Hunting Party songs.

didn't he say that they will add 2 songs from THP to the 3 songs we are all known.... so there are 5 songs from 12 songs

didn't he say that they will add 2 songs from THP to the 3 songs we are all known.... so there are 5 songs from 12 songs

I'm not completely sure what you are saying here. Mike means they will play 2 NEW songs. They wouldn't drop GATS, UIG, and Wastelands and use 5 different songs from THP.

I'll be very sad if they play just two more songs from THP...

And if they just rehearsal two more songs from THP, but are the last ones to be rehearsal? I mean, let's suppose that they will play 7 more songs (KTTK, AFN, War, Rebellion, MTG, FM and ALITS). They already rehearsal 5 of them, and now are rehearsal the last two...

Probably not, but I can dream xD

They have already rehearsed the entire album before the European Tour, and then they used those rehearsals to decide what to play in Europe. They are just going over two of the songs on THP to add to UIG, Wastelands and GATS for Carnivores.

They'll add more in Europe and probably South America.

Mike can just make me 10x happier about this "2 song" thing by telling us they're opening the show with the Mall Opening Credits Song. I'd shit my pants.

They have already rehearsed the entire album before the European Tour, and then they used those rehearsals to decide what to play in Europe. They are just going over two of the songs on THP to add to UIG, Wastelands and GATS for Carnivores.

They'll add more in Europe and probably South America.

Mike can just make me 10x happier about this "2 song" thing by telling us they're opening the show with the Mall Opening Credits Song. I'd shit my pants.

I hope you're right :)

Also, the "Terrified" song would be great to play in this tour too ^^

That's like saying that the encore will have:

Across The Line

QWERTY

A Place For My Head

One Step Closer

In the recent photo in LP's Instagram, a user ask about Across the Line live. Seriously, would be badass :D

Edited by kiq fLP

Lol mark, that seems like a very long shot

There will be an audience and recordings right?

And is it a full 90 minute show or shortened?

And the show is day time like warped or regular like night?

G2g, no networks available :/

I hope someone willl record it.

on a new song my bet is that they'll play all album's songs if they gonna tour for at least half 2015 (like MTM Tour)

Edited by stich

The picture from LP's instagram which i was talking about. Brad and Phoenix are rehearsing a new song...

http://instagram.com/p/qxpRXhi4Vt/?modal=true

We can discover which song is... we just need someone with ultra high vision... :lol:

If it's Brad and Phoenix rehearsing, maybe it's Rebellion?

I guess that is KTTK, based on the position of Brad's hand.