2014.07.24 - San Diego, CA - mtvU Fandom Awards

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can everyone stop implying I am a pre-teen female? I just as much of a right to like something as you do.

You're clearly a teenage female.

In all seriousness, I'm gonna side with Soul. They're far from the best live act, but they're also far from the worst, and they really don't deserve 90% of the shit they get on here. I, personally, am not a big fan either, but I try to avoid talking shit about them unless I'm just fucking around with Soul. If you don't like them, fine, you're entirely entitled to your opinion, but try to refrain from consistently talking shit about them and talking down to those who do like them.

I'm a 29 year old woman and I thought the video was very cute so its not just teens! Leto is really fricken hot but he does have a total Jesus Complex, maybe LP will be a good influence on him and he realise he wants to settle down and have kids!

I have really enjoyed 30TM every time I've seen them, they put on a good performance and bring a lot of energy and fun which no YouTube video is going to capture so I don't think you'll be disappointed when you see them live, I'm disappointed I'm not able to see this tour as I've seen far shittier bands open up for LP (Does It Offend You, Yeah, Lost Prophets).

Soul - don't let the negative comments dampen the fact that your two favourite bands are playing together!! You have seriously won at life on this level!! I'm stoked for you!

You're clearly a teenage female

SHHH. I thought we we're keeping that a secret.

It's not a secret anymore! Here's a backwards animation on how Soul's picture got edited into a boy.

output_kNz4aA.gif

Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to do that. I was just kidding, you can like whatever you want :) but really, many 11 year old girls would think it's very cute.

Jared lets the crowd sing a VERY big part of the show, but 30STM are good performers.

Whoever mixed these recordings deserves a proper applause, holy crap!

EDIT: Just realized something: Has the outro sample from War always been played before Wastelands? Or did MTV fuck up/did LP change something?

Edited by Søuł

EDIT: Just realized something: Has the outro sample from War always been played before Wastelands? Or did MTV fuck up/did LP change something?

Nope, that's new. Maybe a sign as to the second new song? Maybe I'm looking into it too much?

Just watched the full show on youtube. I am impressed of how Chester is in a such great shape.
If you ask me, this show has the best performance of Points Of Authority since it retuned in 2012.

Edited by HyruleKing

Just watched the full show on youtube. I am impressed of how Chester is in a such great shape.

If you ask me, this show has the best performance of Points Of Authority since it retuned in 2012.

full show?? link please :blink: