2014.07.24 - San Diego, CA - mtvU Fandom Awards

they can rotate old non-singles songs (Points, With You) and the new songs wil hopefully debut.

Ok. Thanks. If they rotate the non-singles, do you think there is a chance that they'll also rotate songs such as No More Sorrow and WTCFM? What non-HT songs do you think we have a chance of seeing being rotated?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Thanks. If they rotate the non-singles, do you think there is a chance that they'll also rotate songs such as No More Sorrow and WTCFM? What non-HT songs do you think we have a chance of seeing being rotated?

I'm just assuming we don't know for sure

I think Forgotten, By Myself and Pushing Me Away are gone after Download which is sad

Edited by stich

I wish non-single songs like No More Sorrow, When They Come For Me, or Figure 09 or Powerless will be in the Carnivores set. But I ve lost my hope abd I think that the only non single songs that we will listen to, will be only HT (POA, WY and maybe APFMH) and THP song. I don't expect any returns of songs from other albums.

I wish non-single songs like No More Sorrow, When They Come For Me, or Figure 09 or Powerless will be in the Carnivores set. But I ve lost my hope abd I think that the only non single songs that we will listen to, will be only HT (POA, WY and maybe APFMH) and THP song. I don't expect any returns of songs from other albums.

It's such a shame. I mean, I get that you can't play everything and they are gonna play mostly hits, but I wonder why they won't just slip in at least one song that hasn't been played in a while from other albums.

It's such a shame. I mean, I get that you can't play everything and they are gonna play mostly hits, but I wonder why they won't just slip in at least one song that hasn't been played in a while from other albums.

I think that the band is not brave enought for doing something different. The structure of the European Tour set was really awesome for me...but was plenty of Safety music. Everytime I listen to No More Sorrow presence on the intro of Until Its Gone, I almost hate hearing the rest of the song. :)

I really hope they drop the shortened versions of ALTNC and Crawling. I would love to see New Divide go, but I doubt that.

Also, has anyone ever seen 30STM or AFI? I've heard that 30STM isn't that great live. I'm not sure about AFI though. Will either one of these bands be enjoyable live?

Edited by shadowofthehabit92

I really hope they drop the shortened versions of ALTNC and Crawling. I would love to see New Divide go, but I doubt that.

Also, has anyone ever seen 30STM or AFI? I've heard that 30STM isn't that great live. I'm not sure about AFI though. Will either one of these bands be enjoyable live?

never seen any of this band live (in person)

but I've saw some video of AFI when they touring with Green Day 4 years ago and they're great

Very unlikely they'll show this in Europe as well.

That's a shame, hope someone recorded it

Edited by stich

As one the only real 30STM fans here (seen them 15 times, 4 at a venue and the rest on VyRT over the past few years) and I know why people here don't like them. Jared lets the crowd sing a lot of the time, but what I will say is if you really get into it and don't just stand there and judge what's happening, you'll feel like you're really part of the show, and right at home.

As one the only real 30STM fans here (seen them 15 times, 4 at a venue and the rest on VyRT over the past few years) and I know why people here don't like them. Jared lets the crowd sing a lot of the time, but what I will say is if you really get into it and don't just stand there and judge what's happening, you'll feel like you're really part of the show, and right at home.

30 Seconds to Karaoke loooool

Sing it to the ass!

I like Mars studio stuff but I feel like they are a disaster live. Really appalled at how they think they can survive touring by playing like this. Unconventional stage setup which makes it an odd show to watch when you have some members playing directly in front of each other, but all facing the middle of the stage.

Jared flat out lets the crowd sing a LARGE portion of the show. He gets off with not singing as much as he possibly can. I guess at 11 years old I would have thought the show was a big party and might have enjoyed it but after watching all these bands bust their ass day and night to put on good shows I have zero respect for Leto and his gang on stage. They half ass the show, his ego is so big and he thinks he is Jesus up there, and they have a terrible setlist. Not looking forward to seeing them on Carnivores one bit and I am astonished LP thinks they are a good band to open for their "visceral" "heavy rock album" tour.

I like Mars studio stuff but I feel like they are a disaster live. Really appalled at how they think they can survive touring by playing like this. Unconventional stage setup which makes it an odd show to watch when you have some members playing directly in front of each other, but all facing the middle of the stage.

Jared flat out lets the crowd sing a LARGE portion of the show. He gets off with not singing as much as he possibly can. I guess at 11 years old I would have thought the show was a big party and might have enjoyed it but after watching all these bands bust their ass day and night to put on good shows I have zero respect for Leto and his gang on stage. They half ass the show, his ego is so big and he thinks he is Jesus up there, and they have a terrible setlist. Not looking forward to seeing them on Carnivores one bit and I am astonished LP thinks they are a good band to open for their "visceral" "heavy rock album" tour.

This is why Europe is lucky that they are getting Of Mice & Men as an opening act. I am a big fan of them. They rock out and put on a great live show. Thirty Seconds To Mars and AFI do not particularly come to mind when I think of ''visceral'' or ''heavy rock'' or any of that, but it's whatever. I'm not particularly fond of either of those opening acts, but they might prove me wrong and be pretty good. I like the song ''Up In The Air'' by Thirty Seconds To Mars, so there's that.

...they have a terrible setlist...

This is the only part I agree with :lol:

1) To be fair, I'm not going to say your opinion is wrong, I'm just going to point out Jared was pretty sick at the Florida show you went to in December.

2) What do you mean have some members covering each other up? The only member remotely "covered" up is their touring bassist. That goes for all three piece bands. Look at Muse, name one time where you can clearly see Morgan (their touring member). Most of them are usually pushed to the back near the drum kit.

3) "I guess at 11 years old I would have thought the show was a big party" Thanks :lol:

Before calling the entire band (specifically, Leto) egotistical, watch this video of a show two days ago at the 2:00 minute mark. THEN go back and call them illegitimate.

Not gonna comment anymore on this unless anyone wants to challenge my opinion, as I don't want to fight. I'll just say some of you are being a tad bit unfair. The band does have their faults that you may not enjoy but they sure as hell are not the worst thing ever.

Edited by Søuł

watch this video of a show two days ago at the 2:00 minute mark.

Every 11 years old girl would think it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

Damn, what a disappointment. Well, anybody know if AFI is good live at least? ha ha

AFI is good live

Man, I was kind of looking forward to seeing them live. Too bad they're not a good band live.

Well, Jared is good to sing live, the only thing is: He doesn't sing live

Every 11 years old girl would think it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

AFI is good live

Well, Jared is good to sing live, the only thing is: He doesn't sing live

Ok. Thanks! I'm pretty excited about AFI, but beyond excited for LP. I know everyone on here wants some of the older songs to get dropped, and there are certain songs I want to see, but I'll most likely be happy with anything they play, it being my first time seeing them live..... after 9 years of being a fan. They just never come anywhere within 5 hours or so from where I live, so me and my friends are making a road trip to go to the Tampa show.