Linkin Park to Play Summer Sonic 2009

BlackChester

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg can't waitttttttt

Hope for a few live videos just like last time with numb faint breaking the habit

i wonder how they are gonna work with projekt Rev would they bust a 2003 tour dates again? April 3rd to July 30?

or something like that

Yeah, it's true :) If the album is released, there will be DSPs. But if it's not - there won't be. I'm sure they won't release new songs on DSPs :)

I think we will if Warner doesn't screw us over again! I'm sure LP will release DSP's if the songs are still in demo format, The QWERTY demo made it onto the LPU6 didn't it? And Lerkid id think LP is gonna do Projekt Rev. this year, I'm pretty sure the only US show this year (if there is one at all) will be the show they need to make up in Vegas.

lmao. Good luck everyone on filming, etc. Doesn't matter what they release on the LPU CD's anymore I guess really...just full AUD would be nice of the shows. I hope management will sell DSPs since they sold them in Japan in 2007. However, it's a festival so anything can happen. The only festivals LP sold them at were in Canada. We've gotta be on top of LPJapan (the fansite) for setlists, etc since they update ASAP after shows. They also post their live CDs there.

I think the odds of them releasing DSPs for any of these summer shows increase substantially if Pooch winds up mixing for them again, since they know he can do it and trust him to do a good job. I think they'd be much more open to selling DSPs if they knew in advance that they had somebody they could count on to mix them. If they have a new FOH guy though, they probably won't see a point in working out how to do DSPs with him just for a handful of shows.

Did he really????? When???? WOOT!!!! And we need to see a collaboration from LP w/ NIN on Wish!!! How sick wud that be? And another collab w/ My Chem's "This Is How I Disappear" or "Mama." Mama seems like a song Chester cud sing.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

I've honestly NEVER seen a collaboration happen between multiple artists playing a festival. Collaborations almost always happen as a result of the friendships that are made on a tour where the same bands are playing together every night and seeing each other all the time. There's no way to really plan/rehearse collabs ahead of time with a festival.

And besides, LP and NIN's versions of Wish are in two completely different keys, not to mention that Chester doesn't even sing the lyrics the same way Trent does.

I've honestly NEVER seen a collaboration happen between multiple artists playing a festival. Collaborations almost always happen as a result of the friendships that are made on a tour where the same bands are playing together every night and seeing each other all the time. There's no way to really plan/rehearse collabs ahead of time with a festival.

And besides, LP and NIN's versions of Wish are in two completely different keys, not to mention that Chester doesn't even sing the lyrics the same way Trent does.

yeah but with sonisphere the guy who runs it said he's gonna do the festival so other bands collaborat with eachother so we might get some LP collabs at sonisphere cose the hole idea of that festival is bands play but get up with other bands and play songs

yeah but with sonisphere the guy who runs it said he's gonna do the festival so other bands collaborat with eachother so we might get some LP collabs at sonisphere cose the hole idea of that festival is bands play but get up with other bands and play songs

I agree, I'd love to see a collab w/ Axl and Chester during Sonisphere, but now getting back to the topic, we def need to find some good audio recorders as well as video.

I agree, I'd love to see a collab w/ Axl and Chester during Sonisphere, but now getting back to the topic, we def need to find some good audio recorders as well as video.

I hope to god not. I hate Axl's voice to the core. He sounds like a 100 year old man croaking his last breath which grates my ears.

Why would they even collab with each other. I get a Busta/LP collab but the sort people seem to be talking about is Chester singing someone else song with them. Lame. Perhaps if they came up with something new together.......