Linkin Park to Play Summer Sonic 2009

BlackChester

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nvm, I just read on LP's official site here's the official post.

Linkin Park to Headline Summer Sonic 09

February 24, 2009 0 Comments

Linkin Park will headline Summer Sonic 09 in Japan this coming August. The events will take place at Chiba Marine Stadium in Tokyo and Maishima in Osaka on August 7th, 8th and 9th. It is the historic 10th year of the annual festival.

Tickets go on sale at all ticket locations including Lawson, E-plus, and Pia, on Saturday, May 30 at 10am (local).

For more information, visit http://www.summersonic.com/.

More details coming soon!

Read More

Nvm, I just read on LP's official site here's the official post.

Linkin Park to Headline Summer Sonic 09

February 24, 2009 0 Comments

Linkin Park will headline Summer Sonic 09 in Japan this coming August. The events will take place at Chiba Marine Stadium in Tokyo and Maishima in Osaka on August 7th, 8th and 9th. It is the historic 10th year of the annual festival.

Tickets go on sale at all ticket locations including Lawson, E-plus, and Pia, on Saturday, May 30 at 10am (local).

For more information, visit http://www.summersonic.com/.

More details coming soon!

Read More

you just copied and pasted basically what i said in my other post -__-

yep Nick's rig is epic. We need them to sell live CDs and/or DSPs.

If they don't then it is an absolute joke. Metallica will sell their Sonisphere performances on livemetallica.com, I 100% guarantee it. LP better do the damn same or it will look bad in the eyes of the fans if Metallica can do it but LP won't.

They have time this time to mix the shows. Summer Europe 08 wasn't sold cause they couldn't mix 'em between shows but now they can do it.

I'm sure the Japanese will tape it. They are big big big big on taping LP's Tokyo / Osaka shows. Summer Sonic, both shows, and the SS After performance were recorded, and all 4 LP Japan 07 shows were recorded. We'll get tapes from them but DSPs are a must because I bet we'll get some new shit played.

AHHH Japan gets so much amazing stuff.

i wonder how much the setlists will change up for theses tours.

i just hope its a significant change. not OSC WID or NMS opening. something new and fresh.

Collaborations? yes. i love guest spots on lp's shows

I'm glad it's in August cuz that's when my bday is, whether DSP's or audience recordings, it's gonna make such a sick bday present if they debut new stuff or bring back some old stuff! They need to open w/ Don't Stay or With You again!!! And if they don't bring back With You at least open w/ Papercut or Don't Stay cuz those are prob still gonna stick in the set!