LP Album Elimination

Collision Course - 10 votes

Living things - 4 votes

Coillision Course is out

Eliminated albums:

Recharged (15 votes)

Coillision Course (5 (previous round) + 10 votes)

The albums that remains:

Hybrid Theory EP

Hybrid Theory

Reanimation

Meteora

Minutes To Midnight

A Thousand Suns

Living Things

The Hunting Party

Note: The New Round Starts every 18-28 hours (about one day)

New Round is on! Meteora is on highway to the hell, where Recharged and Collision Course already burns!

My vote: Meteora

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we aren't. This is just to show how much a certain album is disliked over rounds.

That would still be uneven, though. Let's look at it like this:

Say Meteora is voted for... 5 times this round. LIVING THINGS is voted for 10 times. In the next round, the same 5 people vote for Meteora, and, say, another 3. However, HTEP gets voted for 9 times, and it's out. That would increase Meteora's "total' votes to 13, though there are some repeats. If Meteora just happens to go on to win this (theoretically), all those votes will amass to probably 20-30, though it still won.

That would still be uneven, though. Let's look at it like this:

Say Meteora is voted for... 5 times this round. LIVING THINGS is voted for 10 times. In the next round, the same 5 people vote for Meteora, and, say, another 3. However, HTEP gets voted for 9 times, and it's out. That would increase Meteora's "total' votes to 13, though there are some repeats. If Meteora just happens to go on to win this (theoretically), all those votes will amass to probably 20-30, though it still won.

I said: "No, We aren't" which was referring to yours "Why are we adding votes from previous rounds?". This is just to show how much dislikes a certain album increases each round, and how far was it from losing in each round. This is kind of statistics.

I said: "No, We aren't" which was referring to yours "Why are we adding votes from previous rounds?". This is just to show how much dislikes a certain album increases each round, and how far was it from losing in each round. This is kind of statistics.

Even then, like I said, if Meteora gets maybe 30 votes but ends up winning, it wont come out the same. These aren;t accurate statistics.

First of all, Meteora.

Secondly, I agree with Soul. This isn't an accurate way of showing how liked or disliked an album is. A more accurate way would be to disregard the repeat votes on an album when tallying this "total votes" thing. I just don't quite see why we need it, honestly.

Edited by CASTLEOFSASSEXPERIENCE

The votes should only count during the current round. After elimination, the votes start over towards the next one.

As far as I can tell, they do, but Damian is adding previous votes to see how many total votes an album got. Only votes from the round count towards elimination, though.

Even then, like I said, if Meteora gets maybe 30 votes but ends up winning, it wont come out the same. These aren;t accurate statistics.

look at this, this way:

R1: MTM-2v ATS-4v HT-3v LT-1 R2: MTM-3v HT-5v LT-2v R3: MTM- 8v LT-2v

From this you can tell that: The people that hated HT also hated MTM.

another example: R1: MTM-3v LT-4v R2: MTM-3v HT-4v R3: MTM-3v ATS-4v etc.

You can tell: 4 MTM adorators who thinks alike, 3 MTM haters.

That's so called statistics

If I get a answer that will seem to dislike this then I'll stop doing that :) , if not, I'll continue doing that. I understeand that for some it may be unecessary

The votes should only count during the current round. After elimination, the votes start over towards the next one.

They do, did you see that I added votes from previous round? No. CC-10v 10=10 10+4= not 10. I wrote 10

I don't think you're understanding... Look at it like this:

Round 3

Soul: Meteora

COSE: Meteora

Damian: Meteora

Southpaw: Reanimation

Hyrule: Reanimation

Rech: 15

CC: 10

M: 3 votes

Rean: 3 votes

Round 4:

South: HTEP

Damian: Meteora

Hyrule: Meteora

Soul: HTEP

COSE: HTEP

M: 5 total

HTEP: 3

Round x

South: Meteora

Soul: ATS

COSE: ATS

Everyone else: ATS

ATS: 10

M: 30

You see, if you keep totaling it up after each round, it won't accurately depict who hates it more. It's just going to tell you how many times it has been voted for. Theoretically the song with the most votes against can win if not everyone votes for it each round. Your statistics are both irrelevant and inaccurate.