Final Masquerade video out now!

RogueSoul

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very strange video, not a fan. It also has a lot of religious tones throughout the video which I do not enjoy. Oh well. Can't say I was excited for it, I'm never excited for music videos.

Very strange video, not a fan. It also has a lot of religious tones throughout the video which I do not enjoy. Oh well. Can't say I was excited for it, I'm never excited for music videos.

Dude I was brought up as a Jehovah's witness. I'm not now don't believe in a god and dislike organised religion. but just cose it may have themes of that in a video docent mean I'm gonna dislike it. and to be fair the video is more about sacrificing yourself to save others,witch you don't have to be religious to do

That is too much of various strange video footage. The strangest music video of their all videos :)

But as always guys test something new and that the good point. Always test with the types of sounding, songs and music videos. So I wouldn't call it a failure even if I don't like it.

Dude I was brought up as a Jehovah's witness. I'm not now don't believe in a god and dislike organised religion. but just cose it may have themes of that in a video docent mean I'm gonna dislike it. and to be fair the video is more about sacrificing yourself to save others,witch you don't have to be religious to do

I'm an Atheist but I don't have anything against people who believe in a God. I just find it annoying coming from a band like Linkin Park. It's not the main reason that I dislike the video, though. I just think it's very strange.

I'm an Atheist but I don't have anything against people who believe in a God. I just find it annoying coming from a band like Linkin Park. It's not the main reason that I dislike the video, though. I just think it's very strange.

Why two members are Jewish and chester believes in god so don't see why it would be weird

Why two members are Jewish and chester believes in god so don't see why it would be weird

EDIT: I probably shouldn't have started a mini-religious debate here. I'm not even sure if the video is actually religious themed, but rather more apocalyptic and such. But yeah, Brad and Rob are Jewish and Chester said he believes in a God, but not the bearded guy with a robe in the sky, whatever that means. It doesn't really matter, honestly, I don't think the band would want us to be discussing their religious ideals and stuff.

Edited by Geki

Well, I didn't like the video, to be honest. It's mostly because of bad editing, too short scenes. Another thing is... Chester, before the 2nd verse he looks like he would sing Crawl Back In, then in the 2nd verse he looks like he would sing War, but then near the last chorus he looks like he would actually sing Final Masquerade. The rest of the band looks like they would be performing Keys To The Kingdom. I expected one of their best music videos, but in my opinion it's one of the worst. The only part I actually like is last chorus and on and I really like the instrumental outro they made. I think they should show right instruments at the right moment, what they did is that they showed Joe's turntables while the guitar began to progress the 1st verse.

Btw there's nude asses as the 2nd chorus begins :D

Don't forget that Phoenix is a Protestantic Christian, and btw it was your 666th post

I am pretty sure that this is all some Illuminati thing and this guy will prove it!!

Well, this can't be unseen....

untitled.jpg

The eyes on the flags + the guys are illuminated.

Iridiscent was very obvious. Waiting for the end also has some Illuminatii symbolism but it's not so obvious. And did I mentioned LP logo? I don't want to believe it's their choice... I want to believe they're forced to do those craps... We will never know...

Edited by sasa95

Iridiscent was very obvious. Waiting for the end also has some Illuminatii symbolism but it's not so obvious. And did I mentioned LP logo? I don't want to believe it's their choice... I want to believe they're forced to do those craps... We will never know...

I think it's coincidence, Mike said Joe was into illuminati stuff when he was in high school or college, maybe he likes the illuminati art, but I think that LP do not have anything in common with illuminati. If I want I can find illuminati in anything, all those illuminati stuff in art and music are just pure crap, I don't know how people even ough to believe in this shit.

Well, I didn't like the video, to be honest. It's mostly because of bad editing, too short scenes. Another thing is... Chester, before the 2nd verse he looks like he would sing Crawl Back In, then in the 2nd verse he looks like he would sing War, but then near the last chorus he looks like he would actually sing Final Masquerade. The rest of the band looks like they would be performing Keys To The Kingdom. I expected one of their best music videos, but in my opinion it's one of the worst. The only part I actually like is last chorus and on and I really like the instrumental outro they made. I think they should show right instruments at the right moment, what they did is that they showed Joe's turntables while the guitar began to progress the 1st verse.

Btw there's nude asses as the 2nd chorus begins :D

Don't forget that Phoenix is a Protestantic Christian, and btw it was your 666th post

Lol wow how fitting my 666th post was on religion

A lot of LP stuff is illuminati themed (Music Videos, Artwork), Mike even said once that Joe was into all that stuff for years. I think it's kind of cool, to be honest, whether you believe in it or not. If you want to say it's crazy, just look at how Matt Bellamy from Muse believes in the illimunati and how much stuff he has done with Muse relating to it.

Poor video IMO

The band performance but mostly Chester's performance doesn't suit the tone of the song. He's performing aggressively into the camera. Its a performance more suited to a heavier song.

I'm sorry to say but Chester always looks like a douche when he wears sunglasses in a video. This and Not Alone are prime examples.