German Tour Dates

hahninator

Our great friends at BlackChester.de have posted about two shows in Germany that were just announced via radio station 1live!

06.11.2014 – Köln – Lanxess Arena

17.11.2014 – Oberhausen – König-Pilsner-Arena

Stay tuned for more shows being announced shortly! This confirms that the band's European Tour will be in November!

i dont think that they will do all German shows in a row... maybe after Cologne they will go to paris or amsterdam, but i think the whole german shows will be announced in the next few days from MLK :)

so we can expect that the fall euro tour is longer than 3 or 4 weeks. Maybe 5 or 6 german dates, same in UK, 1/2 france, maybe russia again, austria, netherlands/belgium, maybe also sweden/norway/finland/denmark , spain/italy/portugal...

hopefully more than 18 concerts ;)

You do not have permission to view this attachment.

same here -.-

but i think this time it could be that LP will announce the whole euro tour at the same time!

On the last euro tours... always the german dates had announced first and some others weeks later, but it would be awesome if we will get the whole tour dates at the same time :)

You do not have permission to view this attachment.[/size]

very strange ... maybe because I posted it via my iPad.

Any way it was just showing the tweet Chester wrote to a girl and he confirmed that LP will play in November in Paris. If you want to see it go "Linkin Park.fr" on facebook, they posted it as well

• 3 weeks later...