"Mall" Official Trailer

hahninator

Our friends at Wretches And Kings have found the official trailer for Joe Hahn's movie entitled "Mall". As we all know by now, Linkin Park worked on creating both the score and the soundtrack for the movie. However, the trailer confirms that it is just Chester, Joe, Phoenix, Mike and Alec Puro (drummer for Deadsy) that have created the music.

The rough translation of the YouTube video description:

"The American Dream ... is long gone , what he once was! Startlingly honest and unvarnished shows the Linkin Park production MALL - THE HUNTING PARTY chance encounter five American suburbanites in a shopping mall , which ends in a fiasco from drug intoxication and social violence . Joseph Hahn ( Linkin Park ) holds the American society to the mirror and accompanied this with an exceptional soundtrack! Supported by the excellent , acting performances by Cameron Monaghan (' Vampire Academy ' ), Peter Stormare ('The Last Stand ') and Vincent D' Onofrio (' Escape Plan ') is MALL - THE HUNTING PARTY a shocking film - far away from the American dream !"

The description calls it "Mall - The Hunting Party". With a trailer coming out, it seems like the movie release date is closer than ever. Stay tuned!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand much bout the trailer but i'm excited that the movie finally been revealed. ;)

Edit: So the music only composed by Chester, Phoenix, Mike and Joe. Rob & Brad?

Edited by Stranger

I dont understand much bout the trailer but i'm excited that the movie finally been revealed. ;)

Edit: So the music only composed by Chester, Phoenix, Mike and Joe. Rob & Brad?

maybe they we're both working on the LP album. since they tend to work in pairs... seems like a posibility

maybe they we're both working on the LP album. since they tend to work in pairs... seems like a posibility

i think you're right. :) based on the trailer, the soundtrack will sounds like more electronic. Mike's stuff i think.

"Life is always frightful. We cannot help it, and we are responsible all the same. We are born and at once one is guilty."

I wonder where that line came from :P

In some moments those vocals sounds like Mike, we need confirmation ASAP.

Yeah, I thought it was Mike singing too. That song sounds awesome if it is Mike.

Just found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNWJN48MkVw

That's how Alec Puro vocals sound like, so it's probably him or maybe they did something similar to that FM track mmm Red To Black they combined vocals and created a ''new singer''.

Still sounds more like Mike to me... It reminds me of the vocals in So Far Away, Red To Black, and Fear.

OH MAN. The trailer looks fantastic. The cinematography is displayed great, and the soundtrack is beautiful.

I cannot wait to see this.

NO! Ugh, straight to DVD.
I was hoping to see it run the festival rounds, and then do a public cinema release.

After all the hard work that was put into creating this film, they release the trailer with no promotion and the DVD is available for pre-order with no promotion. I feel like the only people that will see this are the hardcore Linkin Park fans.

Edited by ToddWilliamson

Why? Looks like a good movie. If not on dvd, the-usual-place-v2.0 will help out :P

It looks like a great movie, but if it goes straight to DVD, then no one will have the chance to see it in cinemas. It won't receive full promotion and the only people that will know about it will be Linkin Park fans.

I really want this movie to do well, but if it does go straight to DVD, it has no chance.

It looks like a great movie, but if it goes straight to DVD, then no one will have the chance to see it in cinemas. It won't receive full promotion and the only people that will know about it will be Linkin Park fans.

I really want this movie to do well, but if it does go straight to DVD, it has no chance.

Oh so that's what You ment. True. I'd love to see it in cinema too. That's what happens when producers have no money (or contacts) for promotion + worldwide screening (or they simply don't want to do that?)

Edited by michalangelo