The Ultimate Working Titles Thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the proof that ''Luna'' was from ATS? I'm not saying that I don't believe it because it's obviously been proven, but does anyone know if there was a picture of a demo board with the song on it or something?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't read a damn thing on that Pro Tools screenshot, and how do you know it's GATS?

Can anyone post the screenshot?

We had GATS listed as "Bunky [or Blinky]":

And here we go with possible working title of Guilty All The Same)

"Bunky"???

post-6874-0-99095900-1400611111.jpg

It's either Bunky or Blinky, but I'm leaning more towards Blinky. No clue of that's right though.

• 4 weeks later...

On the subject of album titles, why not add that into the list? I know Minutes to Midnight had a few known titles.

In Cold Blood, Almanac (Dictionary), Linkin Park, Leave Out All The Rest, All The Rest, Argue.Agree, In Triumph & Tragedy, Triumph in Tragedy, Ascend...

All The Rest is the one I like the most of all them, I hope they don't name any album LP, lol.

• 1 month later...

in recent LPUTV episode another name from THP sessions discovered - "Thanksgiving"

if someone can take screenshot via LPU, that's be fair enough

Thanksgiving is Until It's Gone http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul14/articles/it-07-14.htm

Edit: also if you look at the PT session in the LPU TV, they have memory locations for each section of the song. If you count the measures its 100% UIG.

Edited by DevinS

My theory for this is that they probably started working on UIG around Thanksgiving of 2013, so they named it that. This was at the time that they were in the studio with Aoki (or at least Mike and Chester were) and then an iterview from that same time said something along the lines of "Aoki shows us the progress on his next album while Linkin Park work on a song for a movie in the next room". We know that that was UIG for Trans4mers, but it ended up not being used. So that working title was from before they began work on THP officially. Of course, Thanksgiving could be very different from UIG if it was before Brad was adding solos to the songs, but UIG must have originally been intended to be on the TF soundtrack.