The Ultimate Working Titles Thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fun_06.jpg

You can't read very well what's on the board. I believe "Give Me Your Time" was a mistake made by fans, just like "Hold Life", "Mr Suffering" and "20¥2 ".

Correct. I've posted about this before (the original, incorrect transcriptions came from me).

Edited by Astat

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't ''20¥2'' maybe even be a demo title for End Of The World? We know that tons of people used to think 2012 would be the end of the world, due to the Mayan Calendar ending, that makes sense to me that it could be the demo title for it.

Couldn't ''20¥2'' maybe even be a demo title for End Of The World? We know that tons of people used to think 2012 would be the end of the world, due to the Mayan Calendar ending, that makes sense to me that it could be the demo title for it.

Funny how I corrected this nonexistent "demo title" that arose due to my own error over 2 years ago in a post that was directly responding to you and I've reiterated this in numerous posts on LPLive and LPA every time it's been brought up since, yet it still won't die...

"20¥2" = "20 (drawing of a pair of eyes) S" = 20 Eyes.

Funny how I corrected this nonexistent "demo title" that arose due to my own error over 2 years ago in a post that was directly responding to you and I've reiterated this in numerous posts on LPLive and LPA every time it's been brought up since, yet it still won't die...

"20¥2" = "20 (drawing of a pair of eyes) S" = 20 Eyes.

My bad. I don't care about the rules of this site or any other LP forum so whenever I want to ask something I just do it.

Makes sense. Astat said "Iridescent" was the working title of another song but they decided to use it for this one.

Thanks.

We can see "Iridescent" on the board between Dingleberry and Primo at LPTV - Iridescent Gang Vocals

Edited by DystopianBy

Add to MTM: (from making of)

Armada

Brad Interlude

Also: when we can see the board of song titles in progress, after "Brad Idea" there's one more song, which name starts with "Ch...". But I can't see more because it fades to another part of board where is "Song Q" and other songs.

Add to MTM: (from making of)

Armada

Brad Interlude

Also: when we can see the board of song titles in progress, after "Brad Idea" there's one more song, which name starts with "Ch...". But I can't see more because it fades to another part of board where is "Song Q" and other songs.

Can you please post a screenshot?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...