40 members have voted

1. 1. ='8

• Chester
    • Joe
    • Rob
    • Mike
    • Phoenix
    • Brad

He is overrated, especially here on LPL. Plus everyone voted for Mike in your favorite member thread so I felt like going against the current a bit.

I don't think Mike is overrated. Then again there are people who would say that Chester is overrated and I'm sure you would disagree with that.

My vote goes to Joe.

He is overrated, especially here on LPL. Plus everyone voted for Mike in your favorite member thread so I felt like going against the current a bit.

But without Mike, there would be no LP. He's so integral to everything that they do that if he weren't there, the band wouldn't even be recognizable.

I don't have my least favorite LP member, I mean, everyone in this band is important, even Joe, Phoenix and Rob. I don't understand the offense against Joe, ok, he's lazy, but he does most of LP music videos, and adds some electro sounds there, and the last thing and most important is that he's very big part of LP personality.

But without Mike, there would be no LP. He's so integral to everything that they do that if he weren't there, the band wouldn't even be recognizable.

There is no doubt that Mike is ultra talented and the brainchild of LP. But it's not to say that the rest of the guys aren't talented at all. LP isn't ONLY Mike, that's what I am trying to say. I love Mike. He really isn't my least favorite member of LP, obviously. I don't really have a least favorite member. I'm just saying that LP definitely has some talented members besides Mike. Chester is super talented vocally, he is one of the best vocalists in the world right now, if not THE best IMO. Brad is a great writer, he writes a lot of the music and stuff with Mike for each album and he isn't that bad of a guitar player. Just because the stuff LP writes for guitar is simplistic doesn't mean it's bad. I had a friend in High School who is a great guitar player and now plays in a touring punk band from Ireland and he told me that just because LP's music can be simplistic doesn't mean that it's bad, he's just not a flashy guitar player. He doesn't even like LP's music but he respects them. I agree with what he said back then. Joe used to be a key sound to the band, he just hasn't been doing as much in recent albums as he did on HT and Meteora.