11.01.2014 - Los Angeles, CA - MFR Philippines Benefit

hahninator

Of course he sounds better cause it's edited. Also this is just the first song of the set, he did sound bad that night. I'm not sure if it was officially confirmed but anything else besides Chester being sick makes absolutely no sense. They night before had a dropped song and the LA show set had 2 songs dropped from the first Las Vegas set.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone think this is going to be webcasted when it's already been streamed via mobile devices, there's been absolutely NO indication of a webcast taking place, and furthermore, why would people even WANT a webcast at this point when a rip of the mobile stream already exists, and TV quality is going to better than any webcast would be anyway?

Linkin Park fans: Inexplicably expecting webcasts of every fucking show since 2008(ish).

That “a rip of the mobile stream” is not correct.That is me ripped it from youku web stream.

And I think you should try to control yourself.

Thanks but the original link is blocked so this link do not work for me too.

Thanks.

Wow, Chester's screams on OSC sound really good.

Of course he sounds better cause it's edited.

Chester sounds fine to you guys because I'm sure they've been editing the hell out of this consistently for weeks lol

Edited? pretty strange but at the live webcast he sounded just same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=libe6rQUwrE

Edited by TheDamian58C

here's this: http://dirpy.com/studio/J_bO3QyhynU

and it only let's me download in 720p for some reason, I tried Clipconverter and the 1080p thing didn't show up. and it's like 1.1 GB in Size

This may help to dl the 1080p version

www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader

and the file is like 1. something GB, so it's a big file

Well I think Canadian network is very fast :(

And I found this on a website

YouTube now uses the protocol DASH to stream videos (Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP). Current YouTube download programs can't handle DASH. When they use the YouTube API to disable DASH, YouTube has blocked 480p and 1080p from non-DASH streams. 360p and 720p should still work until YouTube also disables those resolutions for non-DASH.

For those who don't know, DASH is basically a technology that segments videos. The full entire video is no longer buffered, instead they are segments. This is the reason all YouTube download programs and other download programs like jdownloader broke this past week.

Edited by Vorist

Thanks for the link, mate, that one accepts 1080p :)

and Canadian Network is not always so fast, ya know... I'm in a relatively big city and it still takes hours to upload 1 1.5 GB file to Mega, so I have my own problems, Vorist

That's alright. :lol:

I got a broswer call webfreer and now I'm downloading the 720p version.

I actually like this show.. Chester didn't sound that bad and I think it's better than he let the crowd sing the parts where he would have otherwise sounded bad. Smart move on his part, even though letting the crowd is never a bad thing, interaction is good. I liked Eizinger and Travis Barker's appearances a lot. Heart coming out on COG was kind of ''meh'' and I think it could have been done better.

As for this AXSTV special, I like it. I like how it showed performances from Bad Religion, Heart, The Offspring and LP altogether. It really gives you a sense of what it was like to be there IMO and good quality as well.

Edited by Geki