11.01.2014 - Los Angeles, CA - MFR Philippines Benefit

hahninator

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like usually, I'm sure they'll just cut the really bad stuff, I'm hoping for the full show on TV but I doubt it.

Also Lorenzo has mentioned on twitter that "they will show it again soon" https://twitter.com/lorenzoerr/status/422292347271933952

The thing is, with the show being that short, would they even be able to cut stuff out? I was under the impression that the TV airing would just be LP. I know they were filming the whole event, but anything pertaining to AXS TV (stream or otherwise) has exclusively had LP's name advertised with it. The show was barely over an hour long, and the AXS TV concert specials are usually an hour and a half to two hours.

Yeah I guess they'll try to clean up the whole thing for the TV broadcast. I hope a full webcast recording comes out. I didn't see One Step Closer at all and I saw the very very end of the Faint outro. The whole thing skipped, lagged, etc the entire show so I didn't see many songs. I can't review the show until I watch the full thing.

Yeah I guess they'll try to clean up the whole thing for the TV broadcast. I hope a full webcast recording comes out. I didn't see One Step Closer at all and I saw the very very end of the Faint outro. The whole thing skipped, lagged, etc the entire show so I didn't see many songs. I can't review the show until I watch the full thing.

The only thing circulated right now is COG from a YinYueTai.com Webcast, and Vorist says he has more

The only thing circulated right now is COG from a YinYueTai.com Webcast, and Vorist says he has more

There are 7 songs in the main post, we need just the other 4 songs. OSC, Faint, New Divide and WFTE. The rest is out there.

I wonder if that site or Youku will rebroadcast the whole thing.

There are 7 songs in the main post, we need just the other 4 songs. OSC, Faint, New Divide and WFTE. The rest is out there.

I wonder if that site or Youku will rebroadcast the whole thing.

I was talking about what was shared with us on here so far by Vorist http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FJaaHPDlMs

Here: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=10515

Edited by xLinkinpark0562x

I'm glad I can rewatch some of these. I completely missed COG. And you do have to take what we were all saying with a grain of salt considering a lot of lag and dropping was happening. As for BID, I think we all expected it to be bad because Chester was sick, but then he did a good job PLUS sang UP instead of ERP.

The thing is, with the show being that short, would they even be able to cut stuff out? I was under the impression that the TV airing would just be LP. I know they were filming the whole event, but anything pertaining to AXS TV (stream or otherwise) has exclusively had LP's name advertised with it. The show was barely over an hour long, and the AXS TV concert specials are usually an hour and a half to two hours.

They might add some more charity stuff in there. There was a video at the end of the concert that they showed with footage from the Philippines.

The thing to remember is that LP did a great job organizing this and raising money for those affected by the typhoon.

I was one of the people fortunate enough to attend this amazing benefit show. I was born in the Philippines so it meant that much more to me to be there. I didn't know until Wednesday I was for sure going. It all worked out. Having just been in Vegas the day before it was a fun and exhausting 48 hours of my life. But back to back shows are amazing & memorable.

Yes Chester was sick. He said "fuuuuuccckkkkk" really loud during soundcheck...

Remember he's been touring with both LP & STP plus this was their 3rd show in a row. When's the last time they've done that? And with vocals like Chester do you expect it to be perfect 24/7?! He was sick & still gave it his all. ALSO, don't judge solely from the livestream. I was there & it was definite in my top shows!

The collaborations were awesome & it was great to be a part of it.

The guy who sang bleed it out on Chester's mic along with mike during verse 2 of bleed it out... MY HUSBAND! The livestream didn't do his moment justice. My friend next to us recorded it luckily. I don't think Chester has done the crowd thing during BIO since Ats Tour 2011? It was awesome because he came down by us and then put the mic to him then back to himself then went closer to my husband then back to him and back to my husband. Chester was blown away with how well he did. He bro hugged him and said thank you then Chester said thank you!

Chester was so awesome. He stayed around until everyone had a pic & autograph. When he talked to my husband he told him "dude you were fucking awesome! You didn't skip a beat." It was a very memorable experience.

(This doesn't count as Chester letting the crowd do his parts cuz well it was actually mike's part. During the stream recording you see mike look over to see who's singing on Chester's mic. You can actually hear my husband if you listen closely)

Dave (Phoenix) also stayed for a few after the show & after we chatted I said see you on the next tour and he said yeah in summer! I said this summer? He said yeah this summer! So both Dave & Chester spoke about a Summer US tour...

Hmmmmm did I miss anything?...

post-6750-1389709426_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

their(crowd) mouths are just opened,wonder why don't they sing ......new divide performance was very bad

I think their mics are special design,only close enough to the mic can the sound be picked up.

Such as In The End in Camden NJ 2004 and Crawling in Rock in rio 2011(Proshot Video)

the broadcast didn't happened yet;

If I'm not mistaken it'll be on February 15th

Damn,I made a mistake,I thought it was January 15th. :(