11.01.2014 - Los Angeles, CA - MFR Philippines Benefit

hahninator

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they didn't drop the song because of Chester, but that was the original setlist.

Good show. Mike E was awesome. WID and Iridescent were great! And the drum battle was awesome. I hope to rewatch as much of this show as possible. I'll be interesting to see which songs make the tv airing.

Can we call this performance of Numb, "Numb (Jared Leto Version)", seeing as Chester didn't sing like half the song?

It doesn't qualify dude, Chester sang the half, in order to be considered as a Leto version, a singer must only sing 5% of the song.

The karaoke master is so awesome, letting the crowds do his job.

- Mike Einziger form Incubus joined the band for 'What I've Done', 'In The End', and 'Bleed It Out'. He had joined the band previously on the 2012 Honda Civic Tour for 'Bleed It Out'.

Typo in "from".

And I guess he was not on BIO.

Can we call this performance of Numb, "Numb (Jared Leto Version)", seeing as Chester didn't sing like half the song?

i LOLed at this.

on the other note, that was a very fun show. rob n travis drum solo and mike E returns. haha

watched it thru axs app on ipad. hoping for a full show when its air on TV and someone could rip it.