Facebook Q&A With Mike Shinoda

Skipees

Hopefully we might get at least 1 or 2 answers from Mike on meaningful stuff, such as LPU13, Mall & new LP album. But the majority of questions will be lame and full of ''r u coming to my country'' and such. It's Facebook, after all.

I'll ask about Pictureboard. ^^

Asking about LPU13 is pretty much senseless, since we will know all about it in two weeks.

lol and if history is any indication Mike will say something like "There are some samples in Pictureboard. Can't release it due to legal issues, sorry."

Personally I would ask about if the band would ever do a full unplugged set, which somehow Linkin Park has never ever done besides a couple acoustic songs in 2001 mid-set.

say anna happy birthday from me mike & I want to marry you & chester & rob & brad & dave & joe & & & linkinpark.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Seriously if I had a chance to ask him directly,I'd've asked "are you going to create some music which fans will love to see in future?I mean let rob play more on drums,let brad give a long instrumental thing,I mean long duration songs with more "instruments" used thing....or just cover some songs by old bands,f the genre

This is a great opportunity to get some information on the band's plans for 2014. Let's just hope that Mike will answer the interesting questions (not like STP did in their video chat where they just answered a guy that asked when the EP is released, while the release date was announced a lot before).

So...

Mike is gonna do a Q & A on a "awesome" social network such as Facebook instead of heading to the LPU where paying fans are awaiting him after MONTHS of a dead LPU...

Seems Legit..

What's so exclusive about the LPU now then? lol

Edited by ---Woco21---

So...

Mike is gonna do a Q & A on a "awesome" social network such as Facebook instead of heading to the LPU where paying fans are awaiting him after MONTHS of a dead LPU...

Seems Legit..

What's so exclusive about the LPU now then? lol

in the LPU there's at least only >200 spammers as opposed to >900,000 of them on Facebook

The Q&A is over. Here's some of the stuff Mike said:

- He has no plans for a new FM project, but he's open to it.

- The band is most likely to NOT play HT in full for other shows except Download.

- He mentioned the MFR Cookstoves program.

- The band is able to work and record with Chester even though he is touring with STP.

- The next album will have a different style from other albums of the band (as expected).

- They didn't include a remix of In My Remains in Recharged because they didn't consider any of the remixes received good enough for the album.

You can check out the full Q&A here.

Edited by Mesck547

Thanks Mesck547. So I think "most likely" about another full HT show it's a good news.

yeah like i said download have had bands do so called exclusives then the bands have done so called excusive at all other uk euro tour they have done after download or b4

it could be a 2014 exclusive, or a 2014 festival exclusive.

of course LP are shit with living up to our expectations sometimes, but who's to say they won't make a big "we've decided to do HT in full in the US for X/Y (CA/NY) dates"

my point is that a festival promoter can have the band sign for a performance's exclusivity over that year or the festival period, but they don't own the band's live output for the rest of time!

It may be a long shot, and it may be years until-, but we ought ot not assume DL is the be-all-and-end-all of HT in full.