Metallica & Linkin Park to headline Sonisphere

Nameless

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm..Guys.Could anyone help me if I'll have some problems there?Like damn I'll be alone there. Just askin if ya know what I mean. Lol it sounds kinda stupid, but...it would be great to find someone to spend free-time waiting for concert and so.

Edited by Collision

hmm 150 Pounds would be pretty much imo o.O

I'm sure you'll always find someone how spends time with you, i always met new people at concerts even though I went there with friends ^^

Edited by NiKmaN

hmm 150 Pounds would be pretty much imo o.O

I'm sure you'll always find someone how spends time with you, i always met new people on concerts even though I wemt there with friends ^^

it's like UP TO 150..I beg god for smaller price, but you know...madonna's concert - 115 pounds or somthg.

Umm..Guys.Could anyone help me if I'll have some problems there?Like damn I'll be alone there. Just askin if ya know what I mean. Lol it sounds kinda stupid, but...it would be great to find someone to spend free-time waiting for concert and so.

Sure! I've been to see them in 3 other countries (other than the UK) and i know how boring/crap it is waiting/traveling by yourself. If you go to the UK one, I'll meet up with you.

Just decided as well people, I'm doing the UK & Germany or Holland. It'll be the summer so it's not like I'll have anything better to do. It's not like I've ever got anything better to do than see Lp of course :rolleyes: .

Now whose with me :P