11.08.2013 - Osaka, Japan - Summer Sonic

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe has been taking a crowd panorama shot during Given Up since at least the beginning of 2012, like over a year now lol. He posts it on his Twitter. This is the first time you've seen that? At least he's on stage, he used to leave during a few songs in 2007 and 2008.

Joe has been taking a crowd panorama shot during Given Up since at least the beginning of 2012, like over a year now lol. He posts it on his Twitter. This is the first time you've seen that? At least he's on stage, he used to leave during a few songs in 2007 and 2008.

Yes, is the first time I have seen this and first time I have read this. Looks like I overslept several years - Sorry Mr. Hahn.

And thanks for the explanation. The photo I now look.

Word. Not that I don't appreciate With You and APFMH still being regulars, but these setlists just seem a bit lazy.

Why is it lazy? They never played that set in Asia. So no reason to change anything besides it is a pretty solid festival set.

is there any reason behind playing the same set over & over & over & over again?

They never played that set in Asia. So no reason to change anything besides it is a pretty solid festival set.

:)

---

In The End / Bleed It Out-Reading My Eyes (05:35) / One Step Closer:

Numb, Points Of Authority, Faint, Papercut and Breaking The Habit.