New Song coming soon? Linkin Park ft. ???

RogueSoul

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When this song is released do you think a tour will follow, maybe Europe in November/December?

Mike said the LIVING THINGS touring cycle is over after Asia. This is it. The last 6 shows. I highly doubt anything else will debut live off of the album.

LP will be in the studio working on the new album. The LPU winner flies out to LA at the beginning of October. No way LP takes a break in Nov/Dec to tour. I think after Asia, the next legit tour the band will do will be after February. Maybe March or April at the very earliest. I think it'll take a while to make the album.

Chester is going out with STP in September, LP is hitting the studio hardcore in October. And it's very unlikely they'll play anything new in Asia. It took the band two weeks of rehearsals in order to get CASTLE OF GLASS ready. They rehearsed for just four days for SSMF and Asia.

This wasn't really a collaboration, Pallett just arranged and played the strings just as if David Campbell could have arranged them, for example

and you wouldn't have noticed if the band hadn't mentioned it... no offence to all the work that went into that, but the extra string parts were barely audible

and you wouldn't have noticed if the band hadn't mentioned it... no offence to all the work that went into that, but the extra string parts were barely audible

Yeah. I've got really good headphones and I barely noticed the strings the first couple times I heard the song. Once they mentioned it, though, I heard it a lot more.

What if the "new song" of the "new album" is the LPU Sessions thing?

Some sites like Rolling Stone, and Audio Ink Radio thought that LPU13 was the name of the New Linkin Park Album, because they didn't know about LPU CD's. I was talking with the admin of Audio Ink Radio via Twitter and she thought that LPU13 was the name.

Maybe Yahoo Music understood that LPU13 is the new album and the new song with another artist are the fans from LPU Sessions... :mellow:

What if the "new song" of the "new album" is the LPU Sessions thing?

Maybe Yahoo Music understood that LPU13 is the new album and the new song with another artist are the fans from LPU Sessions... :mellow:

But it's not finished yet.. They are talking about finished song.

Imagine if they played it at Summer Sonic...

We should call it Summer Sonic Syndrome (SSS)

2006: Reading My Eyes, QWERTY

2009: Nothing...

2013: New Song w/ Steve Aoki

haha

I had a feeling if they didn't do the soundtrack for Transformers 2, New Divide would've premiered there and then made it onto LPU9.

Hurry up LP album, I need my FM album.

Nice!!! Yeah dude I miss FM... speaking of collabs, hopefully he chooses to do some collaborations next album, and I don't mean have members of SOB on half the tracks. I get that he was trying to help get them exposure in the mainstream, but there are a lot of established artists that have come out after TRT I would like to hear on a track with Mike. We'll see..

Edited by Justin

Check Aoki's Twitter, he's bot a HUGE surprise....

If it's a collab with LP....I just hope it's good and hopefully Mike raps. That's literally all I ask. Seems like this isn't an album track and will just be a standalone release.

EDIT: Just read his tweet. Seems more like this will be Aoki featuring LP, not the other way around.

Edited by Justin