Throwback Item #2 - Hybrid Theory 1999 flyer

[AndOne]

Added this show and the new Xero dates we found thanks to Anna Shinoda to the guide.

We don't know for sure how true that "national tour" statement is. Unless that this time it was already knows they would do a national tour a year later, but it doesn't seem that likely to me since it seems they were not signed to Warner yet. Over the span of 1999 they must have also played the 40+ label showcases until they got signed in late 1999, according to the Rolling Stone article.

Hybrid Theory with Chester Bennington

Camp Freddy with Chester Bennington

Julien-K with Chester Bennington (Dead By Sunrise)

Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington

this is why Chester said he will never leave Linkin Park, it's the only place that he's real part of the band.

What in the world does the national tour bit refer to? I guess that's something we should ask Mike over Twitter.

There is that one random Hybrid Theory show from Madison, Wisconsin that we don't have a date for. They obviously didn't just drive all the way out there to play one show and turn around and go back home. I'd assume the "national tour" they're referring to took place in the late 1999/early 2000 period, and they probably played club dates all over the place. It's a shame the Hybrid Theory website doesn't have an older archived version...

There is that one random Hybrid Theory show from Madison, Wisconsin that we don't have a date for. They obviously didn't just drive all the way out there to play one show and turn around and go back home. I'd assume the "national tour" they're referring to took place in the late 1999/early 2000 period, and they probably played club dates all over the place. It's a shame the Hybrid Theory website doesn't have an older archived version...

Interesting enough we had the Coconut Teaszer date when we discovered the date for the Mill Ave show, and we had the Fullerton date when we discovered the Big Fish Pub show in Tempe. So we discovered 2 new dates very close to already known ones, there have to be more around these dates too.

The Wisconsin venue still exists, why doesn't someone go ahead and ask if they have any records maybe?

Interesting enough we had the Coconut Teaszer date when we discovered the date for the Mill Ave show, and we had the Fullerton date when we discovered the Big Fish Pub show in Tempe. So we discovered 2 new dates very close to already known ones, there have to be more around these dates too.

The Wisconsin venue still exists, why doesn't someone go ahead and ask if they have any records maybe?

Which Wisconsin venue? I thought it was replaced. I live in Madison, a block where I thought the place was. I would totally be up to ask about anything

Haven't they played in Cross Plains too? That's 20 minutes from Madison, I work there and I'd love to contribute in anyway I can because I'm so close to those locations.

Fun fact Holly Brook is from 20 minutes outside of Cross Plains

Which Wisconsin venue? I thought it was replaced. I live in Madison, a block where I thought the place was. I would totally be up to ask about anything

The Annex Nightclub, it should be 1999 or 2000, also you can check if they visit there more than once. if you can find someone who veteran there, ask him/her if someone taped the show. thanks.

Edited by Skipees

The Annex Nightclub, it should be 1999 or 2000, also you can check if they visit there more than once. if you can find someone who veteran there, ask him/her if someone taped the show. thanks.

http://www.thedailypage.com/daily/article.php?article=33986

This is still literally 3 minutes walking from where I am. I'll still check, the building is under a different name now but it's worth a shot

http://www.rsrstage.com/venueinfo.cfm

Here's some more info I found on it now

Edited by mattyice318