LP X Games Event - MySpace Stream

[AndOne]

This Fri­day night, Ju­ne 29th, at 11PM PST Lin­kin Park is per­for­ming li­ve from the X Ga­mes at Club No­kia and we are li­ves­trea­ming the who­le show for no other re­a­sons than we love Lin­kin Park and wan­ted to bring you guys so­me­thing awe­so­me this week. Check out the tea­ser above and ma­ke su­re to tu­ne in this Fri­day night! (And tell your LP-​lo­ving fri­ends too!)

Watch the trailer here.

Source: myspace

Can anyone tell me if the live stream will be available here in Portugal?

If so please at what time it will be streamed here? I think it will be sunday at 7:00 AM but I'm not sure about it because I'm not sure about Los Angeles time...

If the stream will be available here please post the link to it here so I can find it faster ^^

Can anyone tell me if the live stream will be available here in Portugal?

If so please at what time it will be streamed here? I think it will be sunday at 7:00 AM but I'm not sure about it because I'm not sure about Los Angeles time...

If the stream will be available here please post the link to it here so I can find it faster ^^

I don't see why it wouldn't be accessible in other countries. Assuming that it is, it should be 7am your time.