Linkin Park to tour Germany again in 2015?

wesleylpbr

It wouldn't surprise me. The band said they want to tour a lot on this album, so I would imagine they will tour until the end of 2015, most likely. Probably write and record a new album in 2016 and release the next album in mid 2017. It seems to be a cycle that is working for them. Pretty cool, though. Germany is getting some good touring from LP this cycle. I'm doubtful that LP will do another US tour next Summer, so I am assuming they might do a Winter Arena Tour instead.

10 months in advance is WAY early for concert dates to be announced (or even leaked) under normal circumstances. With it being a big festival that requires more planning, I guess it's possible...but I'm extremely skeptical at this point.

It's interesting that it shows this particular date, so it might be true BUT lets not forget that the ticket alert on Eventim showed up for LP more than an entire year (the purpose for this is usually only a few days) in 2012/2013 where no German dates even happened.

hmmmm I would take another germany tour any time :D more chances to see them also if they would stay longer touring again it gives them the chance to play different songs.... still waiting for forgotten or by myself to return to the set :P stil crossing my fingers for berlin this november going to be there :)

So basically Hamburg is sold out too in the normal sense but they just released those obstructed view seats/seats behind or next to the stage that they usually don't open up, because the show is selling so well. Really impressive LP plays so many shows there and does so well. I predict they'll definitely continue to play a shit ton of German shows for the rest of their career due to this.

Germany again? I hope that they'll play also in places like Spain, Scotland, Finland and so on that deserves at least one show, not only Germany. I understand there's a big fanbase in Germany, but this is not a reason to forget about the rest of Europe.
Anyway I'm sure they'll play in Italy next year :) They have to.

I hope;

two conerts in two year in a row would be super awesome

It has been confirmed, not officially, but I'm pretty sure they'll come back here :) I just hope everything goes as it's supposed to go and we'll see LP in Italy next year :)

A date in Germany is a good indicator for a European tour, of course they wouldn't tour Germany only at this point. If it turns out to be true they will play in other European countries, the question is as always which other ones.

Probably concerts in UK and Russia will be also announced. It's their second and third "favorite" countries in Europe.