Jump to content

Andros

Member
  • Posts

    1,664
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Andros

  1. THIS! Boring and fucking survery.
  2. DAMN!!! I love multitracks! I'm waiting for the torrent or something like that!
  3. Tracklist of all this songs? Awesome mixtape!
  4. A new LPTV has been released from the South America tour! Check it out Enjoy!
  5. I hope mos of them have vocals and no instrumentals songs
  6. So, today is the release day of the new LPU CD?
  7. Cant' wait for see the real tracklist, I hope these songs are on the LPU CD
  8. New LPTV episode about the two shows in Mexico. Enjoy!
  9. I really want to know what songs of The Beatles and David Bowie Chester will sing
  10. I have the same question about LPU 12 CD
  11. I love the video and the version of the song too.
  12. Yeah! Looks awesome, can't wait! And interesting to hear a different version at the end of the video of COG
  13. Thanks man!
  14. Asking about the new LPU CD
  15. Awesome, congratulations guys! Happy Birthday LPL! Sweet 6 years
  16. Dust Brothers and Papercut endings are awesome
  17. Awesome! I want more multitracks of LT
  18. Too slow for the people who will upload
  19. FUCK! I want it now!!!
  20. Yeah, I don't even remix songs too, but I want those acapellas and instrumentals
×
×
  • Create New...