Jump to content

Soeffingnaive92

Member
  • Posts

    2,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soeffingnaive92

  1. BIO sounds amazing, crazy to see a fan recording hit almost 2 M views in 3 days
  2. Same here, and adding some heavy stuff… she would sound good on Runaway/Wastelands IMO.
  3. ITE sounds great, Numb is pretty good, not big on her delivery in some parts, but she is doing amazing considering it was her first show in Chester’s shoes
  4. Yeah, just, Rob probably didn't want to be in the band anymore and it's just that. To be honest, I don'remember a single interview with him during OML album cycle too, so maybe it's something that would have happened even if Chester didn't pass away, and the tragedy just accelerated" the process, or accentuated it.
  5. The core of LP is still present, I was scared a female singer could throw LP into the generic pop of Mike’s recent stuff (HE, MIUAIG, In my head…) but instead we got an amazing talented singer with a powerful voice
  6. The interview is great and oh my god the last question ♥️🥹
  7. To me her statement was enogh, she adressed the issues and took distance from that guy. End of thing. About Scientology, I din't give a shit, unless her "worshipping" affects the band in some ways.
  8. Super hyped too and agree on THP, my least fav album by them
  9. Yeah ! It has THP vibes in it, like ALITS/Rebellion- ish and some Victimized vibes (which is like a precursor to the sound of THP).
  10. TEM debuted #2 in the ww iTunes song chart and currently has 5 M views on YT
  11. So sad but if that’s what he wants hey, good for him. Still happy he is contributing with his crucial creative input.
  12. Yeah it hits home, it has something new but very familiar too, and I really like it. As a first single is not worse then Heavy or BID, just to name a few.
  13. Oh ok I get it. To me I'd rather have demo stuff even of unfinished songs;) matter of preferences LOL ok
  14. Don't take this as criticism, it's probably just me, but I never got the level hype people here seem to have for unreleased shows. Like, unless the show has something special like a rare song or stuff like that, I wouldn't care much. But it's just me haha
  15. What if we are getting a new singer and a new drummer ? Would be kinda shocking
  16. New Linkin Park in 2024 7 years after the tragic death of their iconic frontman, it's just crazy to say it and I love it, can't wait, whatever it will be. I noticed that Talinda is 100% supportive, so it's even better.
  17. Almost seven year and a half since the last time we got brand new music from the band and almost 7 years since the Hollywood Bowl Show...and we are here, I love it
  18. The Catalyst and Living Things were such weird titles too
  19. The title is super weird but The Catalyst was a weird title too. The artwork so far and the title make me think of something conceptual
  20. Looks sick ! Hyped !
  21. They wrote LT from 2011- early 2012 while touring, so a new album written between 2020 and now is 100% possible
  22. The figure on the left is totally Mike, but what's on the right? Seems someone turned back
  23. I can clearly see Mike screm on the left of that pic, maybe there's another figure on the right turning the back to camera... we will see, I am super excited. To be honest, I would be happy with a new song that sounds like a more aggressive Already Over or something like that, with an alternation between Mike and the new vocalist
  24. Wat if today we are getting a teaser ? Like, a 10 seconds snippet of a song.
×
×
  • Create New...