If you were the producer..

Skipees

If you were the producer, What would you change in the studio albums?

my changes:

- replace [Chali], [Riff Raff], and [stef] with very short instrumental intros.

- change The Radiance to track 1, Fallout to track 2, and The Requiem to track 13.

- make a longer version of Victimized.

- combine (shorter?) Tinfoil with Powerless and add another instrumental instead.

-Put "High Voltage" as #12 track in Hybrid Theory, with Pushing Me Away as #13

-My December Team Sleep as a Reanimation B-Side (too dark? F*ck it XD)

-Put 2 b-sides in Meteora (Shifter, Nocturnal maybe?)

-Transform "Minutes to Midnight" in a double album, with the first part be the heavy album that Chester said in 2006 and the second part be the actual MtM.

-Put Across the Line and No Roads Left in MtM and maybe put "In Between" as b-side.

-Let some original names in ATS Tracks (Violent Lullaby, Meadowlands...)

-Put Jornada del Muerto as a full track and maybe add another full track on ATS.

-Made a better making of for Living Things XD

-VICTIMIZED Long Version, with soft --> heavy transition, like seens in "Inside Living Things", with piano, gang vocals and different lyrics.

I had to think more, but this is for while XD

i actually refer to "producing" changes not "releasing" but these ok too, so i'll add some more:

- release MTM with 15 songs, and two b-sides.

- release 2 Meteora b-sides as album bonus tracks, and another one as Meteora single b-side.

- release New Divide as EP with 3 other songs (even MTM b-sides).

- release LIT with the full show audio.

- start to release demos CD from LPU7 and not from LPU9 :P.

Edited by Skipees

- Include Across the Line and No Roads Left on Minutes to Midnight, sandwiching In Pieces.

- Add A.06 onto Meteora, between Faint and Figure.09

(These two changes actually exist on my iTunes)

- Turn up the guitars for a couple of LT songs (Lost in the Echo and Burn it Down in particular).

- Wait until Chester is well to record the screams on Victimized...

- Combine The Requiem and Radiance, Empty Spaces and WTCFM, and Fallout and Catalyst. The other interludes should remain independent.

- Tell Dave to do more interesting basslines.

I wouldn't change anything! To me, all their albums are perfect. I would probably have replaced In Between on Minutes To Midnight for the LPUX demo, What We Don't Know. That is such an amazing song... one of the best LP songs I ever heard!

Wouldn't change anything as a producer that I can think of...but for the love of god, give me the session files for the last 2 albums so I can mix/master them in a way that doesn't sound atrocious and actually allows you to hear half the shit they put in the songs.

If I were producer there wouldn't be any rapping on any album, Mike would just play the keys :lol: :lol: :lol:

problem solved: you are the one from "Get Me Gone". :P

Edited by Skipees

i always thought that the uniqueness of QWERTY it's becasue there is only one song like this.

Mike says in a Fuse interview in a couple of months that LP made a handful of songs that are "really" heavy and QWERTY is one of them, so isn't really unique, we just don't know the other songs :P ...

But I want to know/hear these songs :(

I'd be scared to hear the MtM ones, as they released In Between, meaning it was better than most of the demos/seeds.

you really think that all the demos that you already heard from MTM are worse than In Between?

You gotta replace that thing's batteries, man.

immediately.

about what kiq said, i didn't know that there are more "qwertys", now it sounds interesting. can i get a link to this interview?

Edited by Skipees

immediately.

about with kiq said, i really didn't didn't know that there are more "qwertys", now it sounds interesting. can i get a link for this interview?

Another song that sounds like QWERTY woukd most likely be ASDFGH