Honduras

Nicaragua

Panamá

Paraguay

Peru

Dominican Republic

Uruguay

Venezuela

I think we can add Fan Sites and/or Fan Clubs of every country to help the Fan Sites and to let LP know which countries are working hard for Linkin Park.

Just an idea.

A place to play, I assume not every country in the world has huge arenas or stadiums.

They local promotors have to reach out for an arrangement, those are the people who can make stuff happen in the end.

I assume not every country in the world has huge arenas or stadiums.

disagree,a soccer stadium or even a cricket stadium can be used,prob is w/ country's concert organizers,they can't pay huge amount to band,also security prob to a crew of 50+ppl.If govt. gets involved,then security issue gets lost,now it's on organizers,they get sponsors or not,ticket buyers or not

I really hope India gets a few shows in this Asia Tour for Living Things . That would be so nice . Already too tired of never ending rumours of LP playing here .. they were almost final in 2011 but something didn't work out :/

I really hope India gets a few shows in this Asia Tour for Living Things . That would be so nice . Already too tired of never ending rumours of LP playing here .. they were almost final in 2011 but something didn't work out :/

again it's the same prob,will ppl buy the ticket?it's a question by organizer

again it's the same prob,will ppl buy the ticket?it's a question by organizer

Well there is one of the biggest LP fanbase here in

India , people will definitely buy tickets , other big bands like Metallica , Megadeth , Lamb Of God , Iron Maiden , Guns n Roses had plenty of sale . Poets Of the Fall also had massive sale of tickets .

Well there is one of the biggest LP fanbase here in

India , people will definitely buy tickets , other big bands like Metallica , Megadeth , Lamb Of God , Iron Maiden , Guns n Roses had plenty of sale . Poets Of the Fall also had massive sale of tickets .

the what is the problem man???????yes I know your fb page has a huge fan base 20k ppl if attend the concert,it's ok I think,is someone contacting w/ band to give dates?

Well there is one of the biggest LP fanbase here in India

i can't believe it, if it's really true how it's possible that you guys never organize formal request or even a petition to the one of the biggest organizers in India?

petition was completed w/ Lp in poland petition,I'm eye witness.LP went to poland,not in india.why?no one knows

i'm talking about the organizers, you're talking about the band...

i can't believe it, if it's really true how it's possible that you guys never organize formal request or even a petition to the one of the biggest organizers in India?

Yup its been done , we are surprised too why LP chose to skip India . 2011 dates clashed with Metallica that we heard was one of the reasons at that time.

False, the September 2001 show was also a headline show.

Ok, didn't know about it;

I though was an opening act since it's from the early days;

Otherwise it's strange that they headline shows back 2001-2003but now only plays festivals

the what is the problem man???????yes I know your fb page has a huge fan base 20k ppl if attend the concert,it's ok I think,is someone contacting w/ band to give dates?

EMI India (warner) somehow is involved in this and we are in very good contact with them , they told us there are a few organisers actually involved right now in the process of getting the band here.

Hi Skippes the problem here in India is a metal band gets a lot more serious attention than a band of another genre and if in case the organiser wants to get them it has to be a huge festival there's one and only a huge promoter in India who can afford top international bands in world I believe lp is part of it metallica megadeth Slayer ironmaiden guns and roses Korn last year this year beginning limpbizkit mastodon were supposed but it got cancelled for unknowing reasons .every popular band visits India but if lp has to play here they can play only in Rock in India a festival during f1 organised by. That giant organiser it's in October lp should have dates in October if these both match lp will play here no doubt only they can afford lp paycheck . We just need date at right time :( and our guys can get them . We contact them regularly they are interested to get lp

The list of bands who toured India for your info :) . <ul>The Beatles in 1966<li>Slash in 1996<li>Led Zeppelin, in 1972<li>The Police in 1980<li>Hanoi Rocks in 1983<li>Scorpions in 2001<li>Bryan Adams in 2001, 2004, 2006 and 2011<li>Deep Purple in 2001<li>Elton John in 2002<li>Roger Waters in 2002<li>The Rolling Stones in 2003<li>Mark Knopfler in 2005<li>Joe Satriani in 2005<li>WE in 2005<li>Sting in 2005<li>Uriah Heep in 2006<li>Your Code Name is Milo in 2006<li>El Caco in 2006<li>Iron Maiden in 2007 and 2009<li>Aerosmith in 2007<li>Sepultura in 2007<li>Megadeth in 2008, 2012<li>Ensiferum in 2008<li>Hacride(Cancelled)<li>Cynic(Cancelled)<li>Machine Head in 2008<li>Freak Kitchen in 2006, 2008<li>Sahg in 2008<li>Satyricon in 2008<li>Amon Amarth in 2009<li>Intronaut in 2009<li>Benea Reach in 2009<li>Solstate in 2009<li>Textures in 2009, 2010<li>Lamb Of God in 2010 and 2012<li>Nervecell in 2010,2013<li>Lacuna Coil in 2010<li>Arsames in 2010<li>De Profundis in 2010<li>Meshuggah in 2010<li>Sylosis in 2010<li>Skid Row in 2010 (Cancelled)<li>Purified in Blood in 2010<li>Tesseract in 2010<li>Hammerfall in '10<li>Poets Of the Fall in 2007,2010, 2012 (4)<li>Enslaved in 2007, 2010<li>Katatonia in 2010<li>Eluveitie in 2010<li>Porcupine Tree in 2010<li>The Prodigy in 2011<li>Putrid Pile in 2011<li>Degradead in 2011<li>Foreigner in 2011<li>Asaf Avidan & Mojos (Folk rock band from Israel) in 2011<li>Orator in 2011<li>Decapitated in 2011<li>Funeral in Heaven in 2011<li>Sybreed in 2011<li>Pain of Salvation in 2011 (3)<li>Cyanide Serenity in 2011<li>Dark Tranquillity in 2011<li>Bloodshed in 2011<li>Karnivool in 2011, 2012 (3)<li>Cypher 16 in 2011 and 2012 (3)<li>Cradle of Filth in 2011<li>Rudra in 2011<li>Metallica in 2011<li>Biffy Clyro in 2011<li>Parkway Drive in 2011<li>Vried in 2012<li>Suidakra in 2012 (3)<li>Nile in 2012(Cancelled due to Visas)<li>Opeth in 2012, 2009<li>Arch Enemy in 2012(Cancelled)

Edited by aravind221

wow, so you are basically limited to one date? (not one day, but one festival?)

Yes I believe I guess if lp can push along till October for dates they will be here undoubtedly and it's just when the event comes the dates don't match like they are in Europe usa somewhere and we get sucked up is what my analysis tells all this years , although the band knows that we have huge fanbase and intend to play here , which I confirmed with mike and dave when I met them and talked personally to them , mike promised they will come here I'm still hoping

Yes I believe I guess if lp can push along till October for dates they will be here undoubtedly and it's just when the event comes the dates don't match like they are in Europe usa somewhere and we get sucked up is what my analysis tells all this years , although the band knows that we have huge fanbase and intend to play here , which I confirmed with mike and dave when I met them and talked personally to them , mike promised they will come here I'm still hoping

if this is the case, they should come for 2-3 shows at least, because who knows when they come again.

if this is the case, they should come for 2-3 shows at least, because who knows when they come again.

Yes absolutely Korn had a 4 city tour here last year only one city got cancelled due to heavy rainfall , Metallica had 45,000 attendees. Iron maiden had 55,000 attendees in just one city the trick is the organiser hosts a concert in just one major City and whole country comes down for it I'm sure there will be a min of 20,000 plus attendees min Lp is one of the most awaited bands according to surveys here , the big organiser had a wish list for this year festival in Facebook and lp fans in India created chaos in it which undoubtedly proved there are fans craving for the band , we hope they can spare Atleast this year

Edited by aravind221

No Germany ...since last year... :'( :P only joke :D hihiihi

i think Germany is the 2nd place after US in the number of shows (even more than UK). am i right?

Mark can you make Top 5/10 of this?