[DL] 03.06.2012 Nürnberg - Rock im Park (15 Songs)

hahninator

Shortly after the Rock im Park 2012 show, BR in Germany

from the show on TV - 'LIES GREED MISERY', 'Points Of Authority' and 'Waiting For The End'.

Posted Image

On April 26th, 2013 they randomly decided to show another hour of the show:

01. Given Up

02. Faint

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. Numb (video screen visuals)

06. LIES GREED MISERY

07. Waiting For The End

08. Breaking The Habit (video screen visuals)

09. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

10. BURN IT DOWN

11. What I've Done

12. New Divide

13. In The End

14. Papercut

15. One Step Closer

Unfortunately, 'Bleed It Out' with the proposal was not shown but luckily we now have sixteen songs (these 15 plus 'Points Of Authority') from this show. However, you can now download this second broadcast below. Be sure to grab it quickly as it is possible while the links are hot, as the download technically could get pulled from DIME.

Also, a huge shoutout goes to Thomas Eger for having his flag (featuring the Linkin Park fansites, including LPLive) featured on stage at not just this show, but Rock am Ring too! Nice!

Show page

TORRENTS:

720p (.ts) (via lp-bits)

720p (AVCHD disc) (via DIME)

DVD-5 (via DIME)

Enjoy!

Quick question while I have this downloading - are the camera angles on LGM and WFTE the same? Or are they different? And also, is there anyway someone can add POA to this source and just make it one source?

I know the second question is a lot of work and I wouldn't expect that anytime soon, but it was more of just an idea for later in the year.

MAN,I dn've such a huge hard disk to keep downloading these 5,5 gb concerts,I'll manage somehow for 2gb,is it on youtube too? :( will youtube one will be changed?in case of quality?

deleted a movie,downloading second source,really high speed download,thankyou 200+kbps

200kbps is fast?!

it's a 2MB DSL connection & in our country,we never get what we pay for.......200kbps for torrent is very fast ,if you 700+kbps download speed,you'll have to spend $100/month,1$=100 PKR ....Our currency is also v down,inflation bla bla.this company never gave me a good speed like this before,however a USB internet is good,sometimes it gets 400+kb......depends on how much you spend on internet connection,I pay 2500 rupees / month,25USD

any other way to download besides those torrent sites?

your problem is with the torrent? or with the sites?

Quick question while I have this downloading - are the camera angles on LGM and WFTE the same? Or are they different?

different, i just checked random part of LGM and found 3 differences. Edited by Skipees

I'm surprised more people aren't commenting on this show because I am astonishingly surprised at how awesome this is. I'm always the first to be like "meh, average show" etc, but wow they really put on a good one here. Rock am Ring's crowd seemed like they were dead asleep in 2012 based on the videos I saw. However, Rock im Park is a different story.

The crowd is exploding on Given Up and Faint...even Brad has that smile on his face he had on OSC at RaR07 when he was like "....daaaaamn" at the crowd. Chester looks like a boss with the hoodie on (especially that Given Up outro) and he's rocking huge the whole show. All over the stage. And the crowd is explosive.

What a really good show. I actually wish we had the full thing now - this looks really great. Makes me wonder now how many shows we deem as "meh" or "average" or even "crap" when in reality it was a really epic experience. If you were in the front 20-30 rows at Rock im Park it looks like you would have had a BLAST. Pouring down rain and the band really rocking. Very impressed.

Quick question while I have this downloading - are the camera angles on LGM and WFTE the same? Or are they different? And also, is there anyway someone can add POA to this source and just make it one source?

I know the second question is a lot of work and I wouldn't expect that anytime soon, but it was more of just an idea for later in the year.

Yeah the camera angles are very different than the 3 song version.

Anyway it's an awesome show so I did a 16 song video but it's just for Youtube sry :/

btw did you notice Phoenix' bass looks like 'destroyed' on Given Up ??

If you were in the front 20-30 rows at Rock im Park it looks like you would have had a BLAST. Pouring down rain and the band really rocking. Very impressed.

I WAS THERE!

I had been there since the first band on the main stage and also slept standing there later while Gossip performed, because I was so bored of her. You couldn't fall aside, since it was so full of people in the first rows. Then came Soundgarden and I didn't knew them before, and all the time I was asking me: "Is this Chris Cornell or not?" and when the "Yes, he is..." moments came I was thinking of the possibility to let sing him on Crawling again, but was not sure, since I had no information if they did it in Rock am Ring, too. Sadly I had googled that he really is Chris Cornell, they didn't on any show.

Yep this was insane, I was never before or again at a concert were I was pushed so hard and many times around that I lost my second row there. I was in the 2nd row at the beginning near the two girls with the 'I <3 Linkin Park' sign and was moved back to the 4th after the first songs. I really loved the moment, when LGM was played cuz I sang it all along and all people were like "WTF is that song, and why do that fucker know all the lyrics to it?" ...many of them didn't knew the leak of LGM just a week ago.

btw did you notice Phoenix' bass looks like 'destroyed' on Given Up ??

Yeah, he plays that one for a few years now, "because it still works" (and it looks pretty cool ;D).

BTW, nice work with these Live Shows on your channel.

Edited by Ryuzaki

Yeah, he plays that one for a few years now, "because it still works" (and it looks pretty cool ;D).

BTW, nice work with these Live Shows on your channel.

Never realized it hahabut yeah this is really cool ^^

Now I'm keep an eye on it :D

No problem I have to thank all the people who shared these videos with us and taped them of course !

I WAS THERE!

Me too! I think Gossip was pretty cool, it was quite entertaining. Kasabian was seriously the shittiest band of the entire day, the crowd got really pissed since they said "rock am ring" instead of "rock im park" easily like 10 times or more. Too much of a rockstar to get the festival name right?

I was pretty disappointed by Soundgarden, they just came, played their set and left. That's what it felt like to me. I think Chris Cornell never moved away from his micstand.

I was in the 2nd row on the left at the end of the stage. You barely see that spot during the show. A few times during Waiting For The End but you cant really see me lol.

My personal highlight from that day at the festival. Before Soundgarden someone from the stage crew came out to remove the water from the side of the stage. This must have been filmed veeery close to me.

He was called "Der Wischer" which translates to "The Wiper". The crowd kept yelling for him again before LP, as he was setting up some stuff on stage. He tried to hide but he showed up a again for a short moment and the crowd applauded him haha.

He was called "Der Wischer" which translates to "The Wiper". The crowd kept yelling for him again before LP, as he was setting up some stuff on stage. He tried to hide but he showed up a again for a short moment and the crowd applauded him haha.

this video is hilarious :lol:

Me too! I think Gossip was pretty cool, it was quite entertaining. Kasabian was seriously the shittiest band of the entire day, the crowd got really pissed since they said "rock am ring" instead of "rock im park" easily like 10 times or more. Too much of a rockstar to get the festival name right?

I was pretty disappointed by Soundgarden, they just came, played their set and left. That's what it felt like to me. I think Chris Cornell never moved away from his micstand.

I was in the 2nd row on the left at the end of the stage. You barely see that spot during the show. A few times during Waiting For The End but you cant really see me lol.

My personal highlight from that day at the festival. Before Soundgarden someone from the stage crew came out to remove the water from the side of the stage. This must have been filmed veeery close to me.

+1, Jonas!! We had so much fun the whole weekend :D 'Der Wischer' was so fantastic =) So many great memories and yes, the RIP-crowd was really great and there were so much crowd-surfer on OSC, i´ll never see before :P

BIG LOL.

hooooooooooooooooooooo heyyyyyyyy :lol:

http://lp-bits.com/details.php?id=442