LPTV - Linkin Park Down Under

Skipees

Linkin Park in New Zealand and Australia. Phoenix gets locked in a stairwell and Mike comes to the rescue, a roll of tape and a hook prevents the band from taking the stage in New Zealand, Chester dresses for a heavy metal beach party and more...

Edited by AndOne

Kinda disapointed if this doesnt turn into a two part series. They only showed the first two Soundwave shows and the NZ show.

Ps, see when the guys walk out of the elevator and theres a guy with a bright red shirt...yep thats me :P

Edit: now that I've read the opening title screen thing I can see it says part one :)

Edited by Pez

Kinda disapointed if this doesnt turn into a two part series. They only showed the first two Soundwave shows and the NZ show.

Ps, see when the guys walk out of the elevator and theres a guy with a bright red shirt...yep thats me :P

Edit: now that I've read the opening title screen thing I can see it says part one :)

Haha - the second it got to that elevator scene I was thinking 'oh god, here we go'. Kinda disappointed now that it cut away haha. But I did see you. Downloading the HD version now so I can try spot myself near you. See, the red shirt came in handy after all ;)

Haha - the second it got to that elevator scene I was thinking 'oh god, here we go'. Kinda disappointed now that it cut away haha. But I did see you. Downloading the HD version now so I can try spot myself near you. See, the red shirt came in handy after all ;)

The red shirt strikes again.

Wasn't that good of an LPTV for some reason for me...really enjoyed the 2007 one from that tour a lot more. Was there one for 2010?

Astonishing that they were going to play the Ballad Medley at Soundwave haha, glad Shinoda made an executive decision to get that shit out of there and add OSC to the end. Professional. As Chester

"WHO THE FUCK PUT THAT THERE?" Hahahaha.

Wasn't that good of an LPTV for some reason for me...really enjoyed the 2007 one from that tour a lot more. Was there one for 2010?

Astonishing that they were going to play the Ballad Medley at Soundwave haha, glad Shinoda made an executive decision to get that shit out of there and add OSC to the end. Professional. As Chester

"WHO THE FUCK PUT THAT THERE?" Hahahaha.

This is the only part of the 2006 BOW show that I am missing!! Wtf!! How did you guys get it?!?