04.03.2013 - Perth, Australia - Soundwave

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no real source they did anything Harlem Shake thing so you should take that out. Hopefully Ill be able to do my posts for Japan :lol:

source LPA & joe's tweet :lol:

video will be up tomorrow if there's any

Q:How is it possible no one has uploaded Bleed It Out/Harlem Shake yet?

ans:Because it's only 5:40am in the morning in Perth. Chances are whoever was there stayed for Metallica and then went home to bed.(lpa)

I was just trying to point out how Brad is becoming less and less the "lead guitar" on that little things over the ATS and LT cycle. You can see how brad is playing more the synthesizer on some songs while Mike is the only one holding a guitar. Just a thought ...

The ONLY song that happens on is Lies Greed Misery.

I was just trying to point out how Brad is becoming less and less the "lead guitar" on that little things over the ATS and LT cycle. You can see how brad is playing more the synthesizer on some songs while Mike is the only one holding a guitar. Just a thought ...

Jesus christ I haven't posted in a very long time but the stupidity of your post called for it. Why the hell does it matter if hes not playing guitar? Just because it says his "lead guitarist" on his wiki page? If he needs to play keyboards for a song to make it work live, then so be it. Versatility is always a good thing, your making it sound like he has to stay on guitar for every single fucking song and that Mike shouldn't touch one ever.

Jesus christ I haven't posted in a very long time but the stupidity of your post called for it. Why the hell does it matter if hes not playing guitar? Just because it says his "lead guitarist" on his wiki page? If he needs to play keyboards for a song to make it work live, then so be it. Versatility is always a good thing, your making it sound like he has to stay on guitar for every single fucking song and that Mike shouldn't touch one ever.

lol u mad bro ? :lol: I love how some people exaggerates their replies. Like i said to Astat , there's some little things that Brad would do a couple of years ago and not Mike. That's the whole deal. Drink a coffe and chill , dude.

The ONLY song that happens on is Lies Greed Misery.

And WFTE , WTCFM and more ... Also i think that mike recorded a hell of a lot of the guitars on LT ...

Edited by Hybrid Theory

Also i think that mike recorded a hell of a lot of the guitars on LT ...

Because Linkin Park is Shinoda's baby, that's his band. Yeah everyone contributes musically but Mike overall writes more songs than anyone else and spends days holed up in the studio doing LP shit. I can go into a huge explanation but LP is really Mike's band with a great singer and some other instrumentalists.

yes,mike is mother of the band,I wanted to start a topic after I watched docklands arena show (lpl release),that mike was very funny,but certainly you've to grow up & change yourself,I've tons of things in my mind to ask,but my english isn't sooo good,we need to bang these topics there,I'm going to try making a new topic

lol u mad bro ? :lol: I love how some people exaggerates their replies. Like i said to Astat , there's some little things that Brad would do a couple of years ago and not Mike. That's the whole deal. Drink a coffe and chill , dude.

And WFTE , WTCFM and more ... Also i think that mike recorded a hell of a lot of the guitars on LT ...

Wow, WTFE Brad actually plays Lead, Just because its not for the entire song doesn't mean it isnt lead. Solo = Lead guitar.

Also mike doesnt even touch a guitar In WTCFM, Brad plays the only guitar part (well kinda) in the song in the breakdown.

PS, Dont get your hopes up that LP Actually did the harlem shake, all that happened was Joe played the song after the bridge. I would of lost my shit if they did actually do it thought haha.

so you weren't taping the lost song?

What? If this question is directed at me, no I dont tape shows. I one of those 'Live in the moment' people and want to rock the fuck out at shows.

Hehe, I love how many people doubted the authenticity of the Harlem Shake bridge until that video surfaced... What? Wasn't mine and Pez's word enough proof? Sheesh! ;P

Exactly, I don't post facebook status' mid song for something that isn't true haha

Exactly, I don't post facebook status' mid song for something that isn't true haha

I don't even know how you got net reception at the Soundwave shows hey! You with Optus? That would probably explain it - Bianca was getting reception all day at Perth.

What? If this question is directed at me, no I dont tape shows. I one of those 'Live in the moment' people and want to rock the fuck out at shows.

Thank GOD,You dn tape shows like other fools lol,so there wasn't any herlem shake thing

distortion but here's video

Thank GOD,You dn tape shows like other fools lol,so there wasn't any herlem shake thing

I'm hoping this is just a case of 'lost in translation' but I find it pretty offensive to say that someone who tapes a show is a 'fool'. I made a pretty reasonable sacrifice to my concert experience by taping 3 of the 7 Australian shows so that I could share them with people like you.

I'm hoping this is just a case of 'lost in translation' but I find it pretty offensive to say that someone who tapes a show is a 'fool'. I made a pretty reasonable sacrifice to my concert experience by taping 3 of the 7 Australian shows so that I could share them with people like you.

Exactly, I didnt call out these guys as fools, hell I love these guys because I get to see the shows. But myself, I need to rock out and lose my shit.