24.02.2013 - Sydney, Australia - Soundwave

[AndOne]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be in a minority here, but I've actually really enjoyed LGM on the Australian tour. Which is funny, because I usually skip over the track whenever I'm listening to a DSP. I'm pretty sure Pez (and our other touring buddies) were in agreement on this too.

May be in a minority here, but I've actually really enjoyed LGM on the Australian tour. Which is funny, because I usually skip over the track whenever I'm listening to a DSP. I'm pretty sure Pez (and our other touring buddies) were in agreement on this too.

Agreed, Although its really sloppy sometimes (seeing it hard for Brad to lead the song when he doesnt have In ear monitors therefore no click track to keep time) is actually an kick ass song live. I would of liked to see it rotated with IMR but I wouldnt want it dropped at all.

Why in the fuck would LP drop something as epic as Victimized/Qwerty? Are they out of their minds?

I wouldn't be to upset if they dropped Victimized/Qwerty to be honest. I always thought it would have been cool to hear it played live without Qwerty but I don't think they'd ever do that.

...What.

Thought you guys might like to see this panoramic shot I took at the Sydney Soundwave:

Posted Image

Love the 'ARENA FULL PLEASE MOVE TO SEATS' message on the screens. Was literally amazing to see.

holy shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Thought you guys might like to see this panoramic shot I took at the Sydney Soundwave:

PIC

Love the 'ARENA FULL PLEASE MOVE TO SEATS' message on the screens. Was literally amazing to see.

Your pics are really great! If you like to "donate" some for the show pages feel free to submit some to: pics(AT)lplive.net

Your pics are really great! If you like to "donate" some for the show pages feel free to submit some to: pics(AT)lplive.net

Thank you :)

I'll go through my videos and get some screen grabs for you. That was really the only pic I took like that... the rest was purely video :)

Couldn't have said it better myself. LGM is terrible live. Easily the worst live song I've ever seen them perform.

Yeah, drop a Living Things song from the Living Things tour. what.

I can't even tell if you like Linkin Park anymore.

Yeah, drop a Living Things song from the Living Things tour. what.

I can't even tell if you like Linkin Park anymore.

Yeah, I don't like Linkin Park and I go to 6, basically 7 Honda Civic Tour shows, haha.

Just because it's a new song doesn't mean you have to like it. LGM comes off terrible live because Chester doesn't scream the second half of the song like the studio version. All in all I don't really like the track to begin with.

I do like POWERLESS though...I'd like to see that played. And COG is cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you :)

I'll go through my videos and get some screen grabs for you. That was really the only pic I took like that... the rest was purely video :)

Actually, I rather have just actual photos instead of screen caps. Even if it's not much.

We still need scans of tickets, passes, setlists etc. for as many shows as possible.