Setlist for 2013

Jibbs Clah

Linkin Park are deciding to bring "Don't Stay" and "Pushing Me Away" back into the setlist. Rumor saying that the EXT. OUTRO for "Faint" is to be retired for awhile, "I'll Be Gone" live debut is to be on February 16, 2013.

Um, where did you get this info? The poll isn't official...

Um, where did you get this info? The poll isn't official...

Some website, i forgot whats called but i'll try to find it again, but LP bringing back "Don't Stay" since its easier to play live and its gonna be 'Meteora' 10th anniversary; "Pushing Me Away" only to played three times this year. "High Voltage" gonna be played i think once for intro verse for "Waiting For The End". I know this is fact that Rob Bourdon still gonna use the 2008 chorus drum sample for "In The End" this year but i don't wanna reveal anymore information since LP making some big surprises this year, starting tomorrow 02/16/13 [Live@Las Vegas (Live at Planet Hollywood R. and C.)]

Edited by Jibbs Geoff

Some website, i forgot whats called but i'll try to find it again, but LP bringing back "Don't Stay" since its easier to play live and its gonna be 'Meteora' 10th anniversary; "Pushing Me Away" only to played three times this year. "High Voltage" gonna be played i think once for intro verse for "Waiting For The End". I know this is fact that Rob Bourdon still gonna use the 2008 chorus drum sample for "In The End" this year but i don't wanna reveal anymore information since LP making some big surprises this year, starting tomorrow 02/16/13 [Live@Las Vegas (Live at Planet Hollywood R. and C.)]

...The only source I've seen referencing Don't Stay being brought back in celebration of Meteora's 10th anniversary was a purely speculative forum post that I made on here a few weeks ago. I know people have a tendency to take stuff I say seriously, but goddamn. :lol:

Edited by Astat

...Aaaaand as predicted, the Vegas show has come and gone, and proven you to be full of shit.

well fans're saying,we enjoyed the show,I think concert goers just go there to watch their fav band performing in front of their eyes,what they play.."DOESN'T MATTER" LOL SICK

well fans're saying,we enjoyed the show,I think concert goers just go there to watch their fav band performing in front of their eyes,what they play.."DOESN'T MATTER" LOL SICK

If by favorite songs you mean all the singles, then yes I can see why some people enjoyed it. My favorite LP songs are mostly the non-singles. I do have to admit that What I've Done is still my favorite LP song of all time though, even though it's a super mainstream rock song.

If by favorite songs you mean all the singles, then yes I can see why some people enjoyed it. My favorite LP songs are mostly the non-singles. I do have to admit that What I've Done is still my favorite LP song of all time though, even though it's a super mainstream rock song.

yeah,I mean this set is lazy now,I'm tired of these songs now,but a day will come when we won't be able to listen even this setlist,studio albums will start releasing & we'll find change in set,& I love What I've done.they won't read our comments about their current setlists,so sad

What I've Don is the symbol of MTM.

WID is my favorite LP single and it's one of their biggest songs and biggest high selling singles. They will never drop it from the set, don't worry. Only a idiot would think that they would.