8th LPU Summit in New Zealand

lakersfan13

"We are excited to announce that LPU will be hosting the 8th International LPU Summit on February 21, 2013 in Auckland, New Zealand."

SUMMIT ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:

-Meet & Greet with Linkin Park

-Watch Linkin Park warm up on stage before doors

-Backstage tours

-Walking across Linkin Park's stage

-Raffle for a chance to watch part of the show from the side of the stage or take photos from the photo pit

-Auction for signed and rare items like signed one-on-one photo with the band, Linkin Park award plaques, rare merchandise and more

-Meeting and hanging out with the Linkin Park crew

-Meeting Linkin Park fans from all over the world

-And lots, lots more...

"Passes for the Summit will be available to LPU members only starting Saturday, January 19 at 9:00 AM local Auckland time."

"Also, we will be selling exclusive LPU Summit t-shirts, specific for the Auckland summit, for $25. We will have a VERY LIMITED number of shirts in limited sizes for sale at the summit, so if you want to guarantee that you'll get a shirt in your size, please pre-order when you reserve your pass."

http://lpunderground.com/news/121201

UPDATE: Adam has posted on his twitter account that the LPU will attempt to stream the summit for tomorrow (2/20/13). It's listed to start at 2:30pm PST, 5:30pm EST, 10:30pm GMT, 11:30am NZDT, and here's a list of Latin American times from Wretches and Kings Website: Link

Link for the stream

Edited by Numbrocker

Pretty sweet... Can't wait for the next summit in the US on the East Coast if there ever is one again.

I would think they'd do an LA summit next in the US....the inevitable hometown one haha. But if there's no US tour in 2013, will there even be a US summit in 2013? Doubtful. Maybe a Euro one (Paris? Moscow?) and a random other Asian one (Korea? Singapore?) or something.

Bro's GF is going to be spewing. She's over that way end of this month but is back just a few weeks before. AND, she's traveling to Melbourne with us for the Melbourne show, so travel for the band isn't out of the question for her.

Would love to be going to this but the remainder of the Aussie tour is already costing me a small fortune... plus, don't think I'll be able to get any additional leave from work :(

Have fun NZers!

Bro's GF is going to be spewing. She's over that way end of this month but is back just a few weeks before. AND, she's traveling to Melbourne with us for the Melbourne show, so travel for the band isn't out of the question for her.

Would love to be going to this but the remainder of the Aussie tour is already costing me a small fortune... plus, don't think I'll be able to get any additional leave from work :(

Have fun NZers!

fuck work

haha lol

• 1 month later...

Adam said they're going to try and live stream this Summit tomorrow. I put some times in the main post to help you figure it out. I'm going off what he listed on the LP Livestream account.

So who's gonna watch?

Will be amazing! Can't wait. Maybe some Acustic session?

Here are the reference times for Latinamerica: here if you want to share it via Twitter or Facebook.