New LPTV - "Music Get Us Through"

hahninator

A new LPTV has been uploaded to the Linkin Park YouTube account:

"Mike takes up the vuvuzela in South Africa, Chester and Phoenix hike Lion's Head in Cape Town then go head to head in a vocal competition, and Brad shows off his juggling skills."

Thoughts?

LOL in the middle I was like WTF A NEW SONG and then I was like wait, that's I'LL BE GONE. #LTfail. Tells you how much I've listened to that album lol. And then on the damn Johannesburg part I was like WTF this is definitely a new song. .......until I realized it was Brad on UNTIL IT BREAKS.

:P

Very emotive. Can see a very emotive message from Mike Shinoda.

Say whatever you want, to me is one of the best LPTV.

Agree. I thought that was a lovely little speech by Mike. I haven't listened to any of the South African DSPs so I wasn't aware the band had said something, but I'm not surprised. LP is always a class act.

Also GORGEOUS visuals. What a beautiful country.

LOL in the middle I was like WTF A NEW SONG and then I was like wait, that's I'LL BE GONE. #LTfail. Tells you how much I've listened to that album lol. And then on the damn Johannesburg part I was like WTF this is definitely a new song. .......until I realized it was Brad on UNTIL IT BREAKS.

:P

I recognized I'll Be Gone, but not the UIB remix. Haha. Anyways, cool episode. I liked the part when they were rock climbing. Cape Town is beautiful. I'd love to travel there.

Really good ep. Mikes speech was awesome as well as Pooch's quote.

EDIT: Just Found the quote incase anyone was interested.

"Just like when a tornado hits, people look for something solid to hold on to when times get tough. They seek out strong leaders to guide them through the storm. As leaders, we can’t climb into a virtual storm cellar to “ride out the storm” during turbulent times."

SOURCE

Edited by Pez

in the long-run, if they stop using guitars and don't bother with Brad, he can at least join the circus :lol:

in all seriousness nice episode, much better than the ATS ones - they feel much more encompassing and complete than prior ones. glad to see they made a big point of addressing the accident at Johannesburg

nive episode :) anyway... do you guys know something about 2013 LT tour? It is announced in Australia but still no other dates.. a lot of other bands have already announced their EU festival tours but LP is still and quiet... :S Will they have a break?

Since that was an LPU event and like all the other summits before it gets an own LPUTV episode ;)

Yes, but when? The Camden one still has not even been uploaded to LPU. I hope that what was included in the LPTV episode for Honda Civic Tour wasn't all we would get for it...