1. 1. Songs

• IN MY REMAINS
    • I'LL BE GONE
    • VICTIMIZED
    • ROADS UNTRAVELED
    • SKIN TO BONE
    • UNTIL IT BREAKS
    • POWERLESS

Since the three main singles (BID, LITE, COG) have been released and one promo single (LGM), there will probably be at least one more single. What do you think it'll be?

We can probably narrow it down to POWERLESS or IN MY REMAINS (both songs seem to have been played on radio), but you never know.

Edited by Soul

Roads untraveled ,in my remains will be same like catalyst,somewhere I belong,Burn it down,leave out all the rest,plz I need a break,make something special & different,stop filming band singing & performing,had enough watching singles of same idea... "Roads untraveled" can do something special

Roads untraveled ,in my remains will be same like catalyst,somewhere I belong,Burn it down,leave out all the rest,plz I need a break,make something special & different,stop filming band singing & performing,had enough watching singles of same idea... "Roads untraveled" can do something special

Wait what? The Catalyst is the furthest song possible from being the "same". It's definitely the most "special & different" single they've ever released.

Anyways I voted for Powerless, but I'm sure it'll be either that or In My Remains. Roads Untraveled would be glorious but highly unlikely.

What the hell man

filming a video in a room with the help of graphics,everytime,why not anything like numb?crawling?

Numb* and Crawling both had those. In fact, they do a video like Crawling for every single album cycle, almost.

* at least I'm pretty sure it wasn't filmed on a built set. Was it?

filming a video in a room with the help of graphics,everytime,why not anything like numb?crawling?

One Step Closer, Crawling, Numb, What I've Done (more of a desert than a room), Catalyst (I think), CASTLE OF GLASS.

I haven't watched ANY (besides the LT ones) Linkin Park videos for over 5 months now, so I'm just doing it off the top of my head.

Edited by Soul

Numb* and Crawling both had those. In fact, they do a video like Crawling for every single album cycle, almost.

* at least I'm pretty sure it wasn't filmed on a built set. Was it?

Numb was filmed in a church in Prague and then later in Los Angeles since Chester was sick and they had to finish at a church in LA when he was better that looked very similar to the Prague one.

Its going to be IBG, I think IMR sounds more/just like BTD so :/

Then again it could be POWERLESS but it was used as a Promotional Single for the Vampire Hunter movie over the summer & it had a Promotional Music Video too.

I enjoyed the Powerless video more than I did with BID, LITE and COG videos.