How many LP shows have you visited?

Sucre06

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

08.01.2008 - Cruzan Amphitheatre - West Palm Beach, FL [Projekt Revolution 2008]

I expect my medal to be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks.

International members (outside Belarus) should expect it between 8 to 12 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

2004, projekt revolution bristow VA

2007, projekt revolution bristow VA

2008, projekt revolution bristow VA

and soon to be 4 times

2012, Honda Civic Tour, bristow VA

lemme me guess where you live.

my vote goes to...

hmmm

Japan...?

20.11.2003 - Glasgow, SCT, SECC

03.05.2007 - London, ENG, Astoria (Meet & Greet)

27.01.2008 - Manchester, ENG, MEN Arena

04.11.2010 - Manchester, ENG, MEN Arena

09.11.2010 - Birmingham, ENG, LG Arena

Received a guaranteed Meet & Greet

Edited by c_reid

Just one:

26.01.2011 Chicago, IL

I don't think I'm gonna go to the Tinley Park show this year. I've got a friend who wants to go, but money's kind of tight right now. Sucks because the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre is way better than the United Center (imo).

I don't think Sal goes to LP shows anymore, last I knew he was selling all his LP stuff, that was a few years back. I met Sal once in 2007 at the Bamboozle meet and greet, he was a really cool guy, with awesome LP tats.

I heard that Sal was at Wantagh a few days ago.

can't find the mention on twitter though...

I heard that Sal was at Wantagh a few days ago.

can't find the mention on twitter though...

I saw Sal at Camden. He was a few people down from me in the pit. I vaguely remember it saying on the screen (where people can text in comments) that this was Sal's 56/58th show. I THINK. But he's still going. He was at NYC last year too I believe.

And I know can say I've been to 7 LPs with my 8th on Monday in Dallas! :D

I saw Sal at Camden. He was a few people down from me in the pit. I vaguely remember it saying on the screen (where people can text in comments) that this was Sal's 56/58th show. I THINK. But he's still going. He was at NYC last year too I believe.

And I know can say I've been to 7 LPs with my 8th on Monday in Dallas! :D

Damn. I remember at MSG 2008, Chester announced ''Tonight is Sal's 40th fuckin' LP show man, what's up''. I didn't know that he has been to that many shows since then. Sal is awesome, he is definitely what you would call a hardcore LP fan. I wonder if Chester knew that he was at Wantagh and Camden, because usually he points him out and stuff like that, the band even let him watch the whole Bamboozle 2007 show on the side of the stage! That was really cool.

I don't think Sal goes to LP shows anymore, last I knew he was selling all his LP stuff, that was a few years back. I met Sal once in 2007 at the Bamboozle meet and greet, he was a really cool guy, with awesome LP tats.

Sal was at the Jones Beach show this year. A friend Mike who was in the row behind us and took us to the Wantagh train station was texting him in the car after the show. Mike saw him on the big screen and Sal confirmed via text he was there. Sal said he wasn't coming to the Summit or Camden though that night, but apparently he was at the Camden show? Wish I would have known haha. Wanted to meet him.

Me: 18 LP shows. Plus two rehearsals. Sunrise rehearsal was longer than a regular LP show (over 100 minutes easily0 and the Bristow rehearsal was a full set, just we got kicked out but heard the rest outside haha. I'd count that as 20. 18 LEGIT shows but 20 Linkin Park performances. When I say how many I've seen I say 20...just one had less than 50 in the crowd and the other had like 65 but we only SAW probably 6~ songs and heard the rest just fine in the parking lot since Pooch BLASTED that shit.

I remember at MSG 2008, Chester announced ''Tonight is Sal's 40th fuckin' LP show man, what's up''. I didn't know that he has been to that many shows since then. Sal is awesome, he is definitely what you would call a hardcore LP fan.

Does anyone have photo of this legendary fan ?

I prefer to know heroes by sight :D

Me: 18 LP shows. Plus two rehearsals. Sunrise rehearsal was longer than a regular LP show (over 100 minutes easily0 and the Bristow rehearsal was a full set, just we got kicked out but heard the rest outside haha. I'd count that as 20. 18 LEGIT shows but 20 Linkin Park performances. When I say how many I've seen I say 20...just one had less than 50 in the crowd and the other had like 65 but we only SAW probably 6~ songs and heard the rest just fine in the parking lot since Pooch BLASTED that shit.

Okay, added you with 20 shows

My score is 2 shows but I believe to have much more in future:

12.06.12 - Stadion Chornomorets, Odesa, Ukraine - PROSTOROCK

23.06.11 - Red Square, Moscow, Russian Federation - Transformers 3 Premiere

Is it Sal in Webster Hall 2007?

Posted Image

I'm glad he still goes to LP's shows.

puts a sock in the mouths of those who are all "urgh I'm lyk LP's biggest fan and i h8 ATS sooo muchhh" <_<

you're not LP's biggest fan, so shut up!

I don't think it's possible for any band to have a ''biggest fan''. That's kind of hard to determine. Someone who lives on the street and can't afford to go to LP shows or buy their merch/music can still be just as big of a LP fan as someone who is rich and attends 100s of shows and buys all their merch/music. Get what I'm saying? Sal definitely is up there in the biggest LP fans but I wouldn't consider anyone to be the ''biggest fan''.

I don't think it's possible for any band to have a ''biggest fan''. That's kind of hard to determine. Someone who lives on the street and can't afford to go to LP shows or buy their merch/music can still be just as big of a LP fan as someone who is rich and attends 100s of shows and buys all their merch/music. Get what I'm saying? Sal definitely is up there in the biggest LP fans but I wouldn't consider anyone to be the ''biggest fan''.

I kinda think it will be useful more for fun :) When somebody compete: "I'm the best, no I'm the best fan of LP". Than: "Okay, I know the guy called Sal etc." - "OMG.." :P

We're quoting jako now?

no, just everyone on youtube...

and yeah, I don't think it's possible to call any one person the "biggest" LP fan.

I was more making a point about people who are a fan of the genre LP used to be in back in '00, but now refuse to be a fan of the band on the basis of MTM/ATS...

it must be tough to be an older fan and see a band you love change, but Sal seems to have stuck with LP despite this, accepting changes etc. this is what being a fan of a band is, in comparison to just liking their songs...

i dunno, I'm tired and talking shit