How many LP shows have you visited?

Sucre06

no, just everyone on youtube...

and yeah, I don't think it's possible to call any one person the "biggest" LP fan.

I was more making a point about people who are a fan of the genre LP used to be in back in '00, but now refuse to be a fan of the band on the basis of MTM/ATS...

it must be tough to be an older fan and see a band you love change, but Sal seems to have stuck with LP despite this, accepting changes etc. this is what being a fan of a band is, in comparison to just liking their songs...

i dunno, I'm tired and talking shit

That last line is not needed. What you said makes total sense and I agree. In my opinion if People complain about the new LP stuff, they weren't really an LP fan at all, just a fan of the genre. Bands should evolve, It is good when they do.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, guys. I'd like to make a list of TOP 10 fans who attended the most number of Linkin Park shows. Thus we would have something like a rating of shows attendance by LPL forum members, and we will know LPL leader, who has the most shows behind him.

Some rules:

- You can just write a count of your shows, and the places in which you were at the concerts. And periodically I'll update the main list of TOP 10.

- Fort Minor, Dead By Sunrise shows will not be counted into the main list of TOP 10.

TOP 10:

01. Sal - about 60 shows

02. Hahninator - 20 shows

03. Geki - 14 shows

04. StaticXero - 11 shows

05. Pioneer0 - 10 shows

06. wiiesel - 9 shows

07. Numbrocker - 8 shows

08. c_reid - 5 shows

09. lpxerotheoryfan - 4 shows

10. Ducko - 3 shows

I think it will be interesting.