Linkin Park To Play 2012 iHeart Radio Music Festival

LPFreak64

The line-up for this year iHeartRadio Music Festival has been released from the website and Linkin Park will be playing the festival. The festival is set to be held on the 21st and 22nd of September in Las Vegas, NV. No confirmation I know of from the band yet, but the source is as legit as it gets.

Go here to check out the rest of the stellar lineup!

What do you think?

Edited by LPFreak64

It was video streamed over Xbox Live last year. I clicked it and saw Nicki Minaj performing....then turned it off.

hahhahahaha :D

but the tickets are very expensive.... hmm :/ too expensive! i think or do americans shit dollars?? XD

The names are way too random.. I don't really like it..

Kinda agree with this... I do like diversity in festivals and stuff but this line-up just looks like someone put on top 40 radio and chose a bunch of random artists.

Kinda agree with this... I do like diversity in festivals and stuff but this line-up just looks like someone put on top 40 radio and chose a bunch of random artists.

That is probably the idea of this Festival :lol:

That is probably the idea of this Festival :lol:

That is the exact purpose of this festival. To get the most popular artists of this year and cram them together in one festival. Music fusion at it's best. The hope is to unite all genres. iHeart Radio, not iHeart Pop/iHeart Rock/iHeart Rap, etc...