30.05.2012 - Skive, Denmark - Skive Festival

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were scheduled to play at 10, and it's just hit 11:30 in Denmark so the show should be wrapping up soon. Hopefully LP posts the set on Twitter like they've done the last two shows.

Calling BS, lol, that shit hasn't been played in 10 years :P

To be honest, I would have said the same thing about With You followed by Runaway if we didn't get that early setlist. This is a new Linkin Park and I don't think they're afraid to play whatever the hell they want anymore. Anything is now possible in my eyes.

To be honest, I would have said the same thing about With You followed by Runaway if we didn't get that early setlist. This is a new Linkin Park and I don't think they're afraid to play whatever the hell they want anymore. Anything is now possible in my eyes.

would kill for High Voltage :o

edit: Serg, HV! :D

Edited by michalangelo

With You for this tour was pretty predictable, I thought they'd play that after Shinoda in 2010 said "I know a lot of fans want to hear With You, for example" and then in an LPU chat he said he knows we want to hear With You and older songs.

Fogotten has been confirmed.

Confirmed by who?

Setlist: https://twitter.com/linkinpark/status/20795...9531137/photo/1