Share 2 Win: LIVING THINGS Update

hahninator

The homeless? ;)

$15-20 is diapers for my son. On top of that there's: food, rent, utilities, etc. It's kind of offensive to see you posting how that's not a lot of money and then saying people opposing your view are wrong. Even a couple dollars in somebody's pocket can make a big difference depending on their financial status so just stop it.

$15-20 is diapers for my son. On top of that there's: food, rent, utilities, etc. It's kind of offensive to see you posting how that's not a lot of money and then saying people opposing your view are wrong. Even a couple dollars in somebody's pocket can make a big difference depending on their financial status so just stop it.

Insufferable asshole alert.

The two of you need to chill out and understand the concept of a joke. I'm more than happy to start listing the things I am financially responsible for, but then I'd be paying more attention to something that never warranted any in the first place.

people on a budget? [/hungrystudent] :lol:

Good to see some of you don't have your knickers in a knot - touché (re: the student thing) by the way! :)

Edited by Narc85

I don't joke around people who don't have a place to live, so no, I won't take it easy, and yeah, my knickers are in a knot. Shove it.

I don't think anyone's actually seriously sharing this shit. I shared exactly one link and I'm sitting at 2027 or something according to the "update" email I received yesterday.

I don't joke around people who don't have a place to live, so no, I won't take it easy, and yeah, my knickers are in a knot. Shove it.

I don't think anyone's actually seriously sharing this shit. I shared exactly one link and I'm sitting at 2027 or something according to the "update" email I received yesterday.

Yep. I did it once and am at 1397.

It's frustrating that this contest started after the majority of LPL members probably bought it the first day it was available. I know I did.

Saving all my money for the Summit, otherwise I'd buy another copy. :(

I still haven't pre-ordered because I'm miffed over the lack of options regarding the pre-order. I'll get around to it, maybe, and if I do it'll certainly be via the LPL link, but for right now I'm not convinced that the remixes will be worth it.

Given that I mentioned 2 words and never actually poked fun at that demo (simply stated a fact), I don't see any reason to get so butthurt about it.

Posted Image

Back on topic - it's disheartening that of all the people who use this site on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis, 5-10 of us have pre-ordered a copy using the site's link? Even if it means buying an additional copy, I think the small outlay of cash is nothing in comparison to the value that this site offers the fan base.

Edited by Narc85

Back on topic - it's disheartening that of all the people who use this site on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis, 5-10 of us have pre-ordered a copy using the site's link? Even if it means buying an additional copy, I think the small outlay of cash is nothing in comparison to the value that this site offers the fan base.

Just so that you know - you can't pre-order to all countries that are present in drop-down list on the site.

It says that they can't ship to: Aland Islands, Benin, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo, Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Islamic Rep. of Iran, Iraq, Israel, Liberia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Montenegro, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Togo, Turkey, Ukraine, Viet Nam, Western Sahara

but it can be shipped to Antarctica for example.

• 1 month later...