Living Things World Tour Setlist

shadowofthehabit92

So, new album, new songs, new setlists. Though I can't remember exactly which one, I read on one of the threads the other day where someone (Adam?) said that the guys would be doing some different things on this tour, such as the setlist. What songs do you see the guys giving us on the coming Living Things World Tour? If they are going to do something different, maybe we will see some songs make a return

For the European Tour, I hope for something like this:

-Papercut

-Faint

-Lying From You/From The Inside/No More Sorrow (Rotate)

-What I've Done

-Empty Spaces/When They Come For Me/Wretches&Kings Rotate)

-Don't Stay/Points Of Authority (Rotate)

-Journada Del Muerto/Waiting For The End

-Numb

-Breaking The Habit

-Iridescent

-The Little Things Give You Away/Pushing Me Away[Piano Version] (Rotate)

-Crawling

-Fallout/The Catalyst

-With You/Shadow Of The Day(Rotate)

-In The End

-Burn It Down

-Bleed It Out

Encore:

-New Divide

-A Place For My Head

-One Step Closer

This is a good solid set. 20 songs, with a few songs that can be rotated. Some of these old songs haven't been played in a few years, but they did say they were going to do some different things this tour. Can't count it out. Some bands have brought back songs you would have never guessed would have came back. What do you think we will see played this summer?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that New Divide could open.

I was going to say the BID might open, but i think it's unlikely - it'd be as if they wanted to get the song out of the way

"right! we've played that, now for some Meteora!" :lol:

Edited by LGraham

I don't think they'll rotate anything in Europe. I bet they'll keep the same set at every show they play before August. My guess is the first setlist change we will see will be at the second USA tour show - Mohegan Sun.

Exactly. I don't see any special songs coming back either. It'll be the ATS set plus Burn It Down in my opinion.

I want Points or SIB to return... Pooch said the set will be drastically different, probably not ATS themed. Probably all high energy songs.

(GIVE ME THIS SETLIST OR 75% OF IT, AND WERE GOOD!) XP

1.Cure For The Itch

2.Faint

3.Lying From You or POA with a bunch of added stuff or W&K

4.Given Up

5.What I've Done

6.No More Sorrow

7.From the Inside

8.ROBOT BOY or BURNING IN THE SKIES

9.Jornada del Muerto / Waiting for the End

10.Blackout

11.Numb

12.The Radiance / Breaking the Habit

13.Iridescent

14.Fallout / The Catalyst

15.Shadow of the Day or LOATR

16.In The End

17.HIGH VOLTAGE or New Track from LIVING THINGS

18.SOMEWHERE I BELONG or New Track from LIVING THINGS

19.Bleed It Out (With No Roads Left & A Place For My Head)

Encore:

20.Burn It Down

21.Empty Spaces / When They Come for Me

22.Papercut

23.New Divide

24.Hands Held High / Crawling

25.One Step Closer

(GIVE ME THIS SETLIST OR 75% OF IT, AND WERE GOOD!) XP

1.Cure For The Itch

2.Faint

3.Lying From You or POA with a bunch of added stuff or W&K

4.Given Up

5.What I've Done

6.No More Sorrow

7.From the Inside

8.ROBOT BOY or BURNING IN THE SKIES

9.Jornada del Muerto / Waiting for the End

10.Blackout

11.Numb

12.The Radiance / Breaking the Habit

13.Iridescent

14.Fallout / The Catalyst

15.Shadow of the Day or LOATR

16.In The End

17.HIGH VOLTAGE or New Track from LIVING THINGS

18.SOMEWHERE I BELONG or New Track from LIVING THINGS

19.Bleed It Out (With No Roads Left & A Place For My Head)

Encore:

20.Burn It Down

21.Empty Spaces / When They Come for Me

22.Papercut

23.New Divide

24.Hands Held High / Crawling

25.One Step Closer

Damn, that's a great set!

Well, if I'm being picky I'd take Crawling out.

My guess at the Europe setlist (assuming there's no rotation):

1. New Divide (new intro)

2. Lying From You

3. Papercut

4. Given Up

5. When They Come For Me

6. Somewhere I Belong

7. No More Sorrow

8. Jornada Del Muerto

9. Waiting For The End

10. Numb

11. Iridescent

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. The Catalyst

14. Crawling

15. What I've Done

16. One Step Closer

17. Faint

----------------

18. Burn It Down

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out (w/ APFMH)

This is not exactly what I'm hoping for; it's what I THINK will happen. I know it looks short, but LP tends to do shorter sets when starting new cycles.

Once the album comes out, I'll say SIB, LFY, Crawling, SOTD, and unfortunately OSC could be eliminated/rotated, in that order. I also think that From The Inside, Blackout, BITS, and Breaking The Habit could come back, maybe rotated.

Edited by stl22

Well they can officially remove The Requiem with the W&K speech, Jornada and Fallout, Wisdom, Justice, and Love, and The Radiance piano version after Numb now that the ATS era has ended. This leaves a lot of extra space and time for new songs and old songs.

For example, Wretches and Kings needs to be back in their sets. Holy shit that song kills live.

Edited by CookieMonster

I dont think they will get rid of Wretches and Kings. It's one of their best live songs! I'm happy if they only keep the more energetic songs from ATS (W&K, WTCFM, The Catalyst). Hopefully they keep them and Iridescent. I can see them cutting The Messenger and most interludes. That leaves a couple of songs to be rotated.

what i really don't like about ATS setlist was the interlude and the interaction with the crowds

So, I'll going foir a solide setlist with 20-22 songs with no instrumental tracks

I hope that songws like Somewhere I Belong, Points Of Authority and Don't Stay could made a return

I don't think any interludes/speeches from ATS will be in the set.

I say maybe one, like perhaps Fallout. I hope Wretches returns mid-set. I bet With You will return finally, like Mike said in 2010. Maybe Points but I'll really put a lot of bets on With You.

Otherwise the same singles...doubt they'll rotate/drop any big songs because they love playing the big singles :( I'd love for New Divide to go and Numb too, but I doubt it'd ever happen. Iridescent is garbage.

If I had one song request - APFMH. They could do 18 singles and APFMH in there and I'd be happy, even if I saw it 6x in a row with no rotation. They'll probably rotate sets in August on the Honda Civic Tour but I need APFMH. I've seen it over POA and BIO...now time for the full fuckin' thing.

Hybrid Theory: Papercut, One Step Closer, Crawling, In The End, (With You)

Meteora: Lying From You, Faint, Breaking The Habit, From The Inside, Numb

Minutes To Midnight: Given Up, Bleed It Out, Shadow Of The Day, What I've Done

A Thousand Suns: Empty Spaces, When They Come For Me, Waiting For The End, Iridescent, The Catalyst

Living Things: Burn It Down

19 (20) songs for Europe. I can't see them playing more songs. The setlist will get longer in the US.

01. The Requiem

02. Faint

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow

07. Lost In The Echo

08. Papercut

09. From The Inside

10. Waiting For The End

11. Numb

12. Iridescent

13. Burn It Down

14. Castle Of Glass

15. Crawling

16. In The End

17. Lies Greed Misery

18. When They Come For Me

19. Victemized

20. Bleed It Out

21. One Step Closer

So, new album, new songs, new setlists. Though I can't remember exactly which one, I read on one of the threads the other day where someone (Adam?) said that the guys would be doing some different things on this tour, such as the setlist. What songs do you see the guys giving us on the coming Living Things World Tour? If they are going to do something different, maybe we will see some songs make a return

For the European Tour, I hope for something like this:

-Papercut

-Faint

-Lying From You/From The Inside/No More Sorrow (Rotate)

-What I've Done

-Empty Spaces/When They Come For Me/Wretches&Kings Rotate)

-Don't Stay/Points Of Authority (Rotate)

-Journada Del Muerto/Waiting For The End

-Numb

-Breaking The Habit

-Iridescent

-The Little Things Give You Away/Pushing Me Away[Piano Version] (Rotate)

-Crawling

-Fallout/The Catalyst

-With You/Shadow Of The Day(Rotate)

-In The End

-Burn It Down

-Bleed It Out

Encore:

-New Divide

-A Place For My Head

-One Step Closer

This is a good solid set. 20 songs, with a few songs that can be rotated. Some of these old songs haven't been played in a few years, but they did say they were going to do some different things this tour. Can't count it out. Some bands have brought back songs you would have never guessed would have came back. What do you think we will see played this summer?

With You and SOTD in the same spot? Never going to happen. I'm not ruling out With You coming back, I want it to badly, I'm just saying it will never be rotated with a major M2M single. It also feels like they won't play Papercut much this time around. Not one of the three majors off HT, and it's been overdone. We might see it on Europe, but I don't really think we'll be seeing it anywhere else much, not that I really want to see it at this point.

Edited by Stone44

hope they´ll play more new songs

01 Lost in the echo

02 Burn it down

03 Faint

04 New Divide

05 Papercut

06 From the inside

07 When They Come For Me

08 Numb

09 Somewhere I Belong

10 With You

11 Breaking The Habit

12 Iridescent

13 Catalyst

14 Crawling

15 In the End

16 What I´ve Done

17 One step Closer

------------------------------------------

18 Powerless

19 Leave Out All the Rest

20 Blackout

21 Bleed it Out

I don't think they'll rotate anything in Europe. I bet they'll keep the same set at every show they play before August. My guess is the first setlist change we will see will be at the second USA tour show - Mohegan Sun.

yeah, it'll be like the festivals from '09, the transition from LT to ATS seems to be a similar position to the MTM to (New Divide) album break. i doubt we'll se rotating sets while LT isn't out.

I don't think any interludes/speeches from ATS will be in the set.

+1

i can't see any of the longer interludes being kept, maybe if they have Fallout/Catalyst or Empty Spaces/WTCFM as a build to the beginning of the encore. but I can't imagine anything more than that.

If Points comes back (unsure if it will, but hear me out) wouldn't it be awesome if they put a verse from W&K over the intro/outro? it'd be a pretty big jump in the tempo of the words, but i reckon that'd sound epic!

"no-one make a move 'less my people say so, got everything outta control now everybody go- FORFEIT THE GAME, BEFORE SOMEBODY [...]"