New DBS SOMEWHAT confirmed...

BeardyWilderness

Ryan Shuck's Facebook:

Ryan Shuck chester and i have been talking DBS. were going to do it, but he has to do an LP album first, and we have a JK album to work..

about a minute ago · Like · 1

Ryan Shuck new DBS idea is going to really cool.. were going to do something totally different that you guys will LOVE.

A few seconds ago · Like

Now go bitch about it!

Edited by Wilderness

didnt i call this like a year ago ? lol BUt im still waiting for the DVD/CD thingy from there last show, really wanna hear it.

Me too, I would love to have a CD/DVD/iTunes EP from their recent show.

Anyways, I would LOVE a new DBS album. It worries me when he says 'something totally different'. I want a rock vibe, what DBS is supposed to be.

This pleases me. OOA was a very solid album overall, and I was hoping that Chester wasn't just being optimistic in saying "DBS won't just be a one-time thing." I'm open to the idea of it sounding a lot different, but I definitely don't want it to sound like Julien-K with Chester singing, as someone else suggested. If it's going to sound like Julien-K, it should be on a Julien-K album. Have Chester do a guest appearance on some future Julien-K material if necessary, but don't make DBS sound like the same band.

And I think I've said this numerous times before, but if DBS needs a new bass player, I'm available. :lol:

This pleases me. OOA was a very solid album overall, and I was hoping that Chester wasn't just being optimistic in saying "DBS won't just be a one-time thing." I'm open to the idea of it sounding a lot different, but I definitely don't want it to sound like Julien-K with Chester singing, as someone else suggested. If it's going to sound like Julien-K, it should be on a Julien-K album. Have Chester do a guest appearance on some future Julien-K material if necessary, but don't make DBS sound like the same band.

And I think I've said this numerous times before, but if DBS needs a new bass player, I'm available. :lol:

I think we should be having a new DBS album by mid-2013 or late-2013, but i really think were going to get that CD/DVD/Itunes thingy from there last show or even thay might put out the NYC show but w/ extras as in music videos etc etc. Just to build back the DBS Hype !! :)

& LOL imagine one day we find out that Astat is the NEW DBS Bass Player ?! 0.o

I think we should be having a new DBS album by mid-2013 or late-2013, but i really think were going to get that CD/DVD/Itunes thingy from there last show or even thay might put out the NYC show but w/ extras as in music videos etc etc. Just to build back the DBS Hype !! :)

& LOL imagine one day we find out that Astat is the NEW DBS Bass Player ?! 0.o

I was at the NYC DBS show... I would love to see an official DVD from it. I really wish they'd release some sort of live material, like an iTunes EP or something to that extent. Get the DBS hype coming along again.

Anyways, I agree with what Astat said, what he said is pretty much what I meant in my post. I don't want the new sound to be Chester singing over Julien-K music. I want the album to have an overall 'rock' sound just like OOA, but a little different.

Then again, I think you've been wrong about more of these things than I've had hot dinners.

Nice! And it's a new album or ep? or what? xD

Dont no all ryan said was him and chester have talk about doing another dbs album and that new dbs will sound diffrent but i dont think dbs will have another album cose i dont think chester would be bothered Cose dbs didint do that well i think that might put chester off doing another album

Dont no all ryan said was him and chester have talk about doing another dbs album and that new dbs will sound diffrent but i dont think dbs will have another album cose i dont think chester would be bothered Cose dbs didint do that well i think that might put chester off doing another album

Dude! Punctuation marks!

I think that if we get another Dead By Sunrise album, it won't be for another 3-4 years. Chester's main focus right now is Linkin Park and they are determined to make music faster making LP a much more time-consuming entity than it was during the recording of Out of Ashes.

I think that if we get another Dead By Sunrise album, it won't be for another 3-4 years. Chester's main focus right now is Linkin Park and they are determined to make music faster making LP a much more time-consuming entity than it was during the recording of Out of Ashes.

I love it when people make posts that they're not in the position to make.

I love it when people make posts that they're not in the position to make.

bit harsh... it's only an assumption...

:/

EDIT: backed up by alot of what LP have said in recent press, so...

Edited by LGraham