Possible return to South America

Aberu

A new story about the possible return of Linkin Park to South America, is happening.

A tweet from a Venezuelan producer (Tu Flash) indicates that they are in business to make a show of Linkin Park in Venezuela for the next year.

"En Negociacion, Linkin Park este 2012 en Venezuela"

"In negotiation, Linkin Park this 2012 in Venezuela"

In turn, this video recorded Venezuelan channel is about the possible arrival of Evanescence to Venezuela, also talk about Linkin Park for February 2012.

They also suggest other possible sites where they would be presenting: Bogotá (Colombia), Lima (Peru), Santiago (Chile), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Buenos Aires (Argentina).

IMO, for someone to say 'In Negotiation' is really stupid. Cos now you have thousands of LP fans believing this can happen and then when the management finds out they wont appear, these fans will get real shitty and make the festival look bad.

Moral of the story, don't announce anything until its confirmed.

I agree with pez... they'll get their hopes high and end up getting dissapointed... again.

but honestly, I don't see it happening until a new album world tour

I mean, who knows? They're already in the studio and have got a whole year until next October. For all we know, at least there's a 20% of the record already established. They could easily tour South America in November or Decemeber of next year.

I mean, who knows? They're already in the studio and have got a whole year until next October. For all we know, at least there's a 20% of the record already established. They could easily tour South America in November or Decemeber of next year.

and you're getting your figures from...?

and you're getting your figures from...?

Several posts stating how they've been working with the album for quite some time on, while on the road and on the studio. I'd say end 2012 is quite the possibility for the new album.

About Evanescence is true, they've already siad that they're coming to SA next year. They said it on twitter and on RIR yesterday, I hope the same happens to LP (and hope they come to Brazil) but I'm almost sure that won't happen :(