A Thousand Horizons (LPU Summit #5)

hahninator

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have only just got it working - guess i missed the show then :(

I have to watch in low bit-rate and the quality's annoying me... - If someone recorded it, I'll watch it when it's not lagging

EDIT: and before you say it, I know there's a time lage button, but I can't find it anymore!

Edited by LGraham

A user on LPA who attended the first part said he thinks he heard a Blackout remix. I hope to god that's true.

I'm assuming I need to register on Niconico to watch the show right ? as no video is visible when you click the link.

A user on LPA who attended the first part said he thinks he heard a Blackout remix. I hope to god that's true.

I'm assuming I need to register on Niconico to watch the show right ? as no video is visible when you click the link.

Yes, you need to register.

Also, I wouldn't exactly call it a Blackout remix; the first part of the song was normal, but after the glitch breakdown it started playing the ending to a more electronic beat, which I suppose is the remix. So only part of the song was remixed.

yeah you have to register,

but i'm trying to un-register and I can't find ANYTHING that'll do it... only register if you're sure...

EDIT: I have to wait 30 mins apparently... ffs...

Edited by LGraham